Alan Hutton

Rich_D

12 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The November goal of the month voting is currently in place.

If you've got a second why not vote for Alan Hutton (I'm sure blues fans would appreciate having to see repeats of the goal on Sky Sports!)

It's up there with the best goal to ever be scored infront of the Holte end, alongside Cahill's over head/side kick goal.

... both against Blue's too which makes them even that little bit more special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's up there with the best goal to ever be scored infront of the Holte end, alongside Cahill's over head/side kick goal.

... both against Blue's too which makes them even that little bit more special.

Big Al is storming Sky GOTM on 73%. Lots of replays coming for the Noses to enjoy. Come May it will be goal of the season too, unless he surpasses it at The Sty 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love him (not literally !) for his attitude, work rate and the odd magic moment he's given us but we can't afford to be sentimental here. If Bree is ready then he has to start.

Hutz is a good squad player but that's about it.

Bit unlucky again I thought. A blocked clearance ending in another one of those goals we concede where the opposition strolls onto it with no one near them.

But unlucky stuff tends to happen a lot around bad defenders. We all know the entire defence is a mess. Keeper and both full backs need replacing. And both centre halves make me feel queasy in possession at times.

Did well v Ince who had three in three. He'd have cut inside Taylor all day long.

Huge header right at the end with Crouch looming about the knock it down into the six yard box as well. That would have caused mayhem. His aerial ability is why he's in the team ahead of Elmo I think. We're a small side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Poor today.

He really wasn't. I lost count of the amount of times he had a hugely important play. He was a bit unlucky with the block, but ultimately it was as much of a team ****-up than a Hutton error. Just like the baggies goal. Unfortunately people never observe and remember 90 min of football. 

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He really wasn't. I lost count of the amount of times he had a hugely important play. He was a bit unlucky with the block, but ultimately it was as much of a team ****-up than a Hutton error. Just like the baggies goal. Unfortunately people never observe and remember 90 min of football. 

And you’re perfect are you? What an absurd statement. I was at VP thanks, and fully remember the full 90 mins of him being poor today. 

He went on a few runs forward but ran down blind alleys losing the ball. He got beat easily down his flank numerous times and Stoke had a couple of other chances coming from his poor positioning. A few couple of good link up play and a couple of tackles doesn’t hide the fact that he had a poor game.

I like Hutton, and give him praise when it’s due. But that also means if he has a poor game I’ll say so.

Â