Alan Hutton

Rich_D

16 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

I think I love the tackle more than the goal.

It's up there for sure.

And, already on an yellow card, he tackles like this. No nonsense. All in. All Alan Hutton.

And this is it for me, what other player can we name that has been in a Villa shirt in the last 25 that tackles like this.. and it is not the first time!

He is a proper no nonsense defender who gives his all for us. It is great we still have him.

Legend.

• Like 3

To the tune of Boney M - Daddy Cool.

"We love Aldo Hutton cause he's cool..."

"He made Small Heath look like fools..."

"He'll drift the ball past you...."

"Cause he's the Scottish 'Cafu... "

Alan, Alan who..., He's the Scottish 'Cafu.....

:D

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

made a mockery of Gardner

Yup. I am sure his team mates were not very impressed with him.

His deadball deliveries aside (which were good to be fair). Gardner spent more time berating his hard working teamates for their odd mistake that whole game and fouling our players with shoves & trips then he did actually playing.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Yup. I am sure his team mates were not very impressed with him.

His deadball deliveries aside (which were good to be fair). Gardner spent more time berating his hard working teamates for their odd mistake that whole game and fouling our players with shoves & trips then he did actually playing.

Seb Larsson syndrome, ponce about doing nothing whilst pointing at everyone else to do your running and moaning about everything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Seb Larsson syndrome, ponce about doing nothing whilst pointing at everyone else to do your running and moaning about everything.

Nigel Reo-Coker made a career out of this. 

• Like 1

Â