Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Bree should in this roles as he is suitable system and better pace, and good crossing in..  I still don't sure why Smith not selection him since smith manager.

Bree will good extra aerial threat in set piece might help our leak in defence as our 2 regs and only choice centre half alway in hit and miss with their header duel in defence in crossing and set piece.

Hutton will legend for our club and will remember that dribble and score against blues... the truth is hurt as he is not fit smith system yet good defender with passion heart.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I believe he is.

Might be unpopular opinion but i think Elmo would do a better job as a whole. Hutton's defending qualities is questionable at best.

Personally I think Elmo should be RB and Hutton left back  (drop Taylor to bench), when all 3 are fit and not suspended etc.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Bree should in this roles as he is suitable system and better pace, and good crossing in..  I still don't sure why Smith not selection him since smith manager.

Bree will good extra aerial threat in set piece might help our leak in defence as our 2 regs and only choice centre half alway in hit and miss with their header duel in defence in crossing and set piece.

Hutton will legend for our club and will remember that dribble and score against blues... the truth is hurt as he is not fit smith system yet good defender with passion heart.

To be honest I actually know nothing about Bree even though he has been here for 2 years?

Again though, I notice Smith trains up players behind closed doors and slowly integrates them when he feels they are ready.

I think this is a good method.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be honest I actually know nothing about Bree even though he has been here for 2 years?

Again though, I notice Smith trains up players behind closed doors and slowly integrates them when he feels they are ready.

I think this is a good method.

I notice that too as dean Smith do slowly integration and development them before throw them in first team but some part of me want sort it ASAP but slow alway good advantage. 

Yeh it is good method i am occur with ur view. 

i watch u21 villa vs Fulham YouTube full match i notice that bree can play as pass and win aerial and score hat trick goals i think it is 2 header and 1 feet or it was 2 goals, he can put in box good ball but elmo better in this area yet defence term bree better elmo. 

I think he need play first team rather second team. 

I think that type would help us better balance in defence and link winger better to extra option attack from width 

• Like 1

He gets too tight on his player so gets turned Elmo who doesn’t ever dive in just stepped off Barnes and we were able to deal with him better. 

Barnes is quality, one of the best in the league. Hutton won’t come up against many players like that in this league so I wouldn’t read too much in that game.

We do need 2 new full backs eventually though. 

Â