Alan Hutton

Rich_D

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I was laughing when he scored.

It was the same when BB scored that great goal vs Wolves last season.

I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

Same. I cheered and then laughed out of disbelief. In fact it was the only time I sat during the game as I was laughing that much.

2 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Has anyone got a gif of that tackle from years ago where Charles N’Zogbia looks genuinely concerned that Huts had killed the bloke!? I always love that one.

Edited by alreadyexists

15 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He just turned 34 yet after 76 minutes of derby intense football he could run through and past Birmingham City's entire team and deliver a sublime curling finish at the end. Maybe he is just one of those players who can have a longer career due to their athleticism? Because I cant recall the last Villa outfield player to keep improving so late on in their career like this. Cowans?

Also I noticed Gardener got left for dust during that run.

He has a big mortgage.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I was very critical of Hutton the season we got relegated because I remember instances where he would just stroll back. But thinking back It’s hard to judge any of players we had that year such was the poisonous atmosphere at the club.

The last 2 years I think he has played the best football he has since his Rangers days and this is purely down to his hard work to keep himself n peak condition as he gets older.

Hats off to him. True professional. 

Benjamin button.

Â