Alan Hutton

Rich_D

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Been watching that goal non stop for half an hour.

Coukd be a famous one if we end up going up. It was terrific.

Ive not been keen on him in the past, but he deserves praise for his attitude, and over the last year or so, his performances in general.

More importantly he deserves praise as I had a fiver on him at 40-1 to score the last goal !

Wow that’s the call of the century. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Ffs come on lads. It was a nice run and finish but Hutton's only loyalty to us is because we've been dumb enough to pay his wages for the last 7 odd years and he probably wants us to for another 2 or 3. Great goal, but let's get real. 

Dumb enough to offer him a 7 year contract? Huttons not my fav but that's outrageous. Give the guy some credit

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Wow that’s the call of the century. 

It was nearly better - I plumped for 4-2 And was going to have it with the Hutton bet, but decided to go with Axel as first scorer at 500-1.

Ive no idea what 4-2 and Hutton scoring last would’ve been but I reckon it’d have paid for a few pies !

49 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Ffs come on lads. It was a nice run and finish but Hutton's only loyalty to us is because we've been dumb enough to pay his wages for the last 7 odd years and he probably wants us to for another 2 or 3. Great goal, but let's get real. 

Slightly better than nice!

how many players would be here if we didn't pay their wages?

He was the one who was put in the bomb squad, he didn't ask to be. 

Happy for him, anyone who heard his interview can't doubt his passion for the club. 

• Like 2

The goal was great. As were the celebrations. Another Hutton moment that came close was after Jack scored. He ran the length of the small heath fans in the Witton giving them a double first pump. Brilliant. 

• Like 1

Â