Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Please get rid. One of the worst players i've seen in a Villa shirt.

Duke Hyperbole strikes agaaaaain!

From players that have played regularly he's in the top 5 worst.

Deal with it or STFU.

I was being breezy. Try it out sometime.

You said "one of the worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt", not "one of the worst players I've seen play regularly in a Villa shirt". There's a big difference there.

It goes without saying that i'm not including Joe Bloggs from down the local boozer

He doesn't mean Joe Bloggs. He means Villa players not even good enough to be regulars. Let's say Enda Stevens, Joe Bennett etc.

Joe Bennett is a more talented player if you ask me.

Enda Stevens doesn't count. Weird signing that was.

good luck and probably a move for him as he is a good pro but he lacks something for the Premier League for me. He has heart of a lion but he needs learn when and when not to charge into tackles

You said "one of the worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt", not "one of the worst players I've seen play regularly in a Villa shirt". There's a big difference there.

It goes without saying that i'm not including Joe Bloggs from down the local boozer

He doesn't mean Joe Bloggs. He means Villa players not even good enough to be regulars. Let's say Enda Stevens, Joe Bennett etc.

That still doesn't really make it more realistic. Joe Bennett was a regular for an entire season, first choice in his position. So were Sylla, Luna etc. Baker isn't even in the bottom half dozen from the last few seasons. 

In recent years, Baker has easily been better than Shorey, Beye, Tonev, Stevens, Bannan, Herd, Bowery & Holman.

Or do those not 'count' either?

If it wasn't for the constant injuries which are so often I use them to go for a piss break during games :) I would have kept him as left sided back up.

Tbf to him though he's good enough to play regularly so probably best all round if he were to leave, good luck to him.

Best of luck to him, not sure I'd have personally got rid of him just yet but if it means getting in someone better then it is certainly a good thing.

Real shame that the cameo on Tuesday was his last effort in a Villa shirt.

Â