Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

He deserves to go for wearing the number 2 as a centre back.

I thought it was only me who couldnt stand players numbers in wrong positions lol

Me too, though I can (just) live with number 2 at CB. Whenever I see a defender wearing number 10, however, I get furious. One for a certain thread in OT, that.

Clark has had one good season in the last 4.Hes not physically strong, hes not quick, and hes not particularly good at distributing the ball.He is what 26?, hes not going to get any better, and i think we should be expecting better.Plus if its true that Olbion offered £5m, then i would have had it.

Baker is stronger, and has more physical presence.I would rather have Baker mark CB than Clark.

I take on board his injury record, but in a lot of games last year Baker was MOM, for example Lplop away.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Please get rid. One of the worst players i've seen in a Villa shirt.

Duke Hyperbole strikes agaaaaain!

From players that have played regularly he's in the top 5 worst. 

Deal with it or STFU.

You said "one of the worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt", not "one of the worst players I've seen play regularly in a Villa shirt". There's a big difference there.

Edited by Mantis

Like Clark, I thought he was vastly improved last season but he is way too injury prone, he isn't good enough to be a starter ahead of Okore, Clark or Richards & doubt he wants to spend his career being a 4th choice back up.

Good luck to him.

You said "one of the worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt", not "one of the worst players I've seen play regularly in a Villa shirt". There's a big difference there.

It goes without saying that i'm not including Joe Bloggs from down the local boozer

It goes without saying that i'm not including Joe Bloggs from down the local boozer

He doesn't mean Joe Bloggs. He means Villa players not even good enough to be regulars. Let's say Enda Stevens, Joe Bennett etc.

Â