Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

A shame because he was a constant professional and he did have moments of brilliance but he's just average across all of his attributes and it seems this is not the level for him.

Wish him all the best and hope he does well at Derby.

He wasn't always a constant pro. He likes a beer and was clearly overweight the season before last. He's a decent sort though I hear and I too wish him all the best.

weimann.jpg

Interestingly only two players remain from that photo.

Not really. The three that have left are shite.

• Like 1

I agree the end of Lambert'f first season with Benteke and Gabby he was an important part of saving our season. He was a very dynamic narrow wide forward in that 3 and created and scored. 

In the right set up I think he'll eat Championship defending for breakfast.

I'm going to have a punt on him to be top scorer in the championship next season, Derby will be up there im sure and no doubt both him and bent will be scoring regularly if they are.

If he plays every game he will be up there im sure. Hes had about 4 good years of prem experience and has the work rate, just wasnt up to premier league standard in the end.

• 1 month later...

Proof that pundits watch the bare minimum of football considering its there job.

I like weimann, he always put a shift in, but he stalled after a decent 2012/13 season and you could argue he regressed after that season to the point of him offering absolutely nothing at times.

Paul Merson Shocked Villa Sold Andi Weimann

Not like he didnt get chances, we're trying to improve Paul, not sure what he's been watching last few years

same Merson that said we were in automatic trouble as our new signings werent that good

Merson great player but he talks some amount of shit about something he knows nothing about 

Not getting in the Derby team, like. Early days, hopefully he hasn't made a big error going there.

Not a huge surprise. He's a championship standard player at best. I could see him playing for mid-table championship teams or being a squad player for the teams challenging for promotion. That's about his level.

He is starting today. I think it was just planned out that Andy would play today cause 2 days in not a lot of rest time. 

I think Weimann will do fine in the championship. Probably be rotating with Bent, Ince, and Russell as the main strikers. 

Â