Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

b55873d3721d26012116781e5911d1b3.jpg

Thanks Andi. Arguably his best moment for us. Good luck at Doorbee

Tbh I read a lot into this celebration. Seemed to be the end of his wild pumping the air celebrations. Think by this point he'd got wind that the fans were no longer 100% behind him and his confidence never seemed to recover.

Almost as if he held back on the celebration imo.

Good news. Just didn't have the quality, sadly. I had high hopes for Andi. I wish him the very best of luck.

Edited by Michelsen

b55873d3721d26012116781e5911d1b3.jpg

Thanks Andi. Arguably his best moment for us. Good luck at Doorbee

Tbh I read a lot into this celebration. Seemed to be the end of his wild pumping the air celebrations. Think by this point he'd got wind that the fans were no longer 100% behind him and his confidence never seemed to recover.

Almost as if he held back on the celebration imo.

I'm not so sure. When he scored v City he was coming off the back of his best season for us. It was only later in the season that we got on his back. I think his celebrations v Hull were the defining moments for me

2million really is a steal at that level compare to the money teams want for players like McCormack, Rhodes and Gestede. He is younger and for me has a lot higher ceiling that them players

Well that's my shirt from last season redundant... Good luck Andi. All the best. Always thought you were a good player, scored us some vital important goals, hope to see you find that again at Derby! 

I take it we will not have sought any sell on percentage as part of the deal? But in any case, they have signed a player that can do a very good job for them at a decent price. Thanks for your efforts in our shirt Andi and the best of luck with The Rams and with Austria. 

• Like 1

Not sure on that. Chris Martin is their number one striker and their form fell off a cliff when he got injured in March so he's far more important to them than Bent is.

As I've said Derby play 4-3-3, last season it was Johnny Russell and Tom Ince either side of Martin/Bent so I think Weimann will replace Ince in that formation.

He'll hit double figures I'm sure. 50 goals is a little optimistic.

He'll be a very good Championship striker. I'm pretty sure we'll see him in the Premier League soon with Derby or some other team. Good look Andi!

Is it necessary to move things out of the main forum into "other football"  the second someone has left the club? I think it's still a relevant Villa discussion. Just a thought.

Â