Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

What's your favourite Weimann moment?

Mine was probably either the goal against Liverpool away, or the goal against Fulham at home under McLeish. That goal was huge.

Wish him the best.

Edited by PieFacE

Mine was probably either the goal against Liverpool away, or the goal against Fulham at home under McLeish. That goal was huge.

Wish him the best.

The winning goal vs City at home.

It was a good moment.

• Like 2

Wish him the best.

The Liverpool goal for me. That assist for Benteke's winner vs. QPR was probably the most important moment.

We have robbed them.

Never rated him as now at his level.

Yes, they have paid just over £2m for a player with over 100 PL games under his belt, has played for his country, is not even mid twenties yet, has plenty of scope to improve and increase in value ....and just might score them the goals than will earn them a £120m TV deal.

robbed 'em

• Like 3

Little sad to see him go, he always tired and I love to see kids progress from the academy through to the first team, but he has really suffered from being played out of position on the wing, move suits everybody and as others have said played centrally up front he should score plenty in the Championship.  He still has his best years ahead of him, I wish him well.

• Like 2

I think it's a good move all round - could do well for Derby, it's a fair price and I think he needed a change of scene, had stagnated in the last year or two since becoming regular.

If he'd stayed he'd struggle to nail down a spot in the team and he's getting to the kind of age where you're in danger of becoming permanent squad-filler if you haven't proved yourself capable of being consistent performer - and in particular for a forward, being a consistent goalscorer. think Luke Moore (although I think he also went to Derby at one point and didn't become a consistent goalscorer)..

• Like 1

Â