Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He's been getting worse for two years, his time was up here and that was a nice ruthless decision by Sherwood as he could've stayed as back up.

No way is he too good for the championship either, he hasn't scored down there yet has he?

will end up in league 2 before you know, atrocious footballer

He's been getting worse for two years, his time was up here and that was a nice ruthless decision by Sherwood as he could've stayed as back up.

No way is he too good for the championship either, he hasn't scored down there yet has he?

I doubt that very much.

I doubt that very much.

he will disappear without a trace, he cant do anything

I doubt that very much.

he will disappear without a trace, he cant do anything
Talk about overreaction.

• 3 weeks later...

Sky sources understand Derby have contacted Manchester United about the possibility of taking James Wilson on loan.

However, the Rams are likely to face competition from more than a dozen other clubs, who are also keen on the striker.

Wilson made his senior debut for United in May 2014 when he scored twice in a 3-1 victory over Hull City.

The 19-year-old has made 14 appearances for United, but his opportunities at Old Trafford are limited for the time being.

Should Wilson move on loan he will be the fourth striker to depart the club since the end of last season, with Robin van Persie, Javier Hernadez and Radamel Falcao already making permanent exits.

I think Weimann has picked the right club at the wrong time.

• 2 weeks later...

Was talking to a Derby fan yesterday. He really likes Weimann.

There's plenty to like about Andi. It was time to move on, for his own sake more than anything, but I really hope he does well. 

I'm surprised he hasn't done a lot better.  At the moment it looks like we've done them like a kipper.  Which is a pity for him really as I'd have liked to see him kick on at the lower level.  There's still time of course.

Â