Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

In some ways i'm a bit disappointed at the Delph news, despite what we think of him it would have been good to see a player grow at Villa and then go on to be a permanent fixture in a team challenging for top honours, would have been good to see if he could kick on this season.

Might sound a bit dramatic but if he has done his hamstring and misses around a month this could probably wreck his whole season, if Man City get a settled team he will be waiting for injuries or loss of form to get a look in and end up doing a milner/sinclair et al.

I hope it wrecks his entire career

Hopefully something like gangrene will develop and his leg will fall off

• Like 4

In some ways i'm a bit disappointed at the Delph news, despite what we think of him it would have been good to see a player grow at Villa and then go on to be a permanent fixture in a team challenging for top honours, would have been good to see if he could kick on this season.

Might sound a bit dramatic but if he has done his hamstring and misses around a month this could probably wreck his whole season, if Man City get a settled team he will be waiting for injuries or loss of form to get a look in and end up doing a milner/sinclair et al.

He shouldn't be such a lying little shit and we'd all be ok with it.

• Like 2

Na, it's great news hope he rots.

• Like 1

I actually don't care. Not in a good or a bad way. He's someone else's player now. So another team have got an injured player. Life goes on.

• Like 3

There's a great photo doing the rounds on Facebook of a Villa supporter waving a bag of snakes at him whilst he gets stretchered off. I can't copy it in just yet

• Like 1

Â