Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Remember this from last season? Awful and tasteless wasn't it?

2000.jpg

I really liked that. You have to appreciate the effort if nothing else. Anyone can sort a bedsheet daubed in dulux.

A 1000 man strong mosaic takes planning and effort. That's proper hatred right there.

So Delph and Yaya will be doing autograph signings today at a local sports store while Man City are in Melbourne. I wonder if any Villa fans will show up to give their opinion.

Ooh if they were in Sydney I might. I wouldn't say anything - just take my villa shirt up to the table. Actually no one would have one here, I don't think but it would be good to see someone take a kid's size version of the new shirt, with Delph on the back and get him to sign that.

Ooh if they were in Sydney I might. I wouldn't say anything - just take my villa shirt up to the table. Actually no one would have one here, I don't think but it would be good to see someone take a kid's size version of the new shirt, with Delph on the back and get him to sign that.

You should go down.

Bring cake for Yaya and a pair of flip flops for Fabian

You can say that again

Just wondering about the difference between Delph and Benteke. Benteke always wanted to leave yet said nothing and then when he does leave he said some good stuff about the club so he's the good guy.

Delph thought about leaving then changed his mind and did that loyalty speech then got a better offer from Man City and changed his mind again. He also could have left for a free in the summer but didn't want the club to leave empty handed.  He is the bad guy. 

Really he at least was unsure about leaving us whereas Benteke had no doubts. You can question his motives with the loyalty stuff but at heart he was more a villain than Benteke ever was. 

• Like 2

Delph lied.

Benteke kept his mouth shut.

Downing lied.

Milner kept his mouth shut.

It's not rocket science. Be honest and the fans will like you, even if you leave. Don't go around saying you're definitely staying and then leave at the first opportunity

• Like 2

Just wondering about the difference between Delph and Benteke. Benteke always wanted to leave yet said nothing and then when he does leave he said some good stuff about the club so he's the good guy.

Delph thought about leaving then changed his mind and did that loyalty speech then got a better offer from Man City and changed his mind again. He also could have left for a free in the summer but didn't want the club to leave empty handed.  He is the bad guy. 

Really he at least was unsure about leaving us whereas Benteke had no doubts. You can question his motives with the loyalty stuff but at heart he was more a villain than Benteke ever was.

You've ruined your post with the bolded bit :D

Delph lied.

Benteke kept his mouth shut.

Downing lied.

Milner kept his mouth shut.

It's not rocket science. Be honest and the fans will like you, even if you leave. Don't go around saying you're definitely staying and then leave at the first opportunity

Sometimes people say things they mean at the time but then change their minds. I know i am very much like that. Anyway I know people have strong feelings about this so i won't debate it any further. 

Delph thought about leaving then changed his mind and did that loyalty speech then got a better offer from Man City and changed his mind again. He also could have left for a free in the summer but didn't want the club to leave empty handed. He is the bad guy.

You've ruined your post with the bolded bit :D

More of a villain, never a Villan.

• Like 1

Ask for an autograph, then walk off, then come back saying you actually want one. Then call him a clearing in the woods.

Nah.

Ask "Hey Fabian, how about an autograph?" and when he says "yes" you say "Who should I make it out to? Fibian?"

Â