Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I feel for him. Pre-season is a tough time to get injured and it will be mentally and physically difficult to get up to speed with the rest of the squad now.

Actually I've changed my mind..... "My [above quote] was purely based on the emotion and feelings that I hold for [hamstrings] and the people ..... that I ..... [see] .. walking ....- rather than looking at the [gloating] opportunity that had been placed in front of me"

Haha. Karma strikes. Use your time off to look up loyalty in the dictionary. Snake.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHACUNTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Delph and Fridays.

:crylaugh:

Hope he's out long term as you'd imagine Man. City would then have to go out and sign another central midfielder as they're a bit short in that area so that would push him even further down the pecking order.

Delph lied.

Benteke kept his mouth shut.

Downing lied.

Milner kept his mouth shut.

It's not rocket science. Be honest and the fans will like you, even if you leave. Don't go around saying you're definitely staying and then leave at the first opportunity

Sometimes people say things they mean at the time but then change their minds. I know i am very much like that. Anyway I know people have strong feelings about this so i won't debate it any further. 

He earns too much money and has too many people riding on his decisions to be allowed to do that...

Delph lied.

Benteke kept his mouth shut.

Downing lied.

Milner kept his mouth shut.

It's not rocket science. Be honest and the fans will like you, even if you leave. Don't go around saying you're definitely staying and then leave at the first opportunity

Sometimes people say things they mean at the time but then change their minds. I know i am very much like that. Anyway I know people have strong feelings about this so i won't debate it any further. 

He earns too much money and has too many people riding on his decisions to be allowed to do that...

He didn't change his mind he bullshitted us about loyalty whilst slipping a clause which undervalued him into his contract then left at the first opportunity.

He can do one. 

• Like 3

Its a weird one. I think he held us to ransom on that buy out clause. he was easily worth 15 maybe 20 million, an man City would have paid it. 

To me it was blatently sorted january to go to Man City, the turn to stay with us would have been a issue with salary, he demanded a figure Man City didn't agree and in the end they gave in.

Â