Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

who the **** Harj Johal even is, and why should we believe someone says in twatter?

He's reported lots of Villa transfer news before anyone else, all the ones I can remember have come off. He was also the only person I remember who still said Cleverly would come after the deadline had passed. 

No news about this at Sky, did they pull the articles?

Go to the SSN website in the transfers area http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/and scroll down to 14:08

14:00 - Napoli

14:11 - Arsenal

14:20- Liverpool

15:08 for you, sonny jim :P

Ooh! Thanks! Well I was certain it was a photo of someone else, but reading that it looks pretty bad.

Edited by Skruff

here the clue... delphs wife is expecting a baby & delph goes to a hospital to see his wife...some one take a photo & BOOM ! cross wires ! FFS 

Yes the same hospital all City medicals lately take place. Sure....

here the clue... delphs wife is expecting a baby & delph goes to a hospital to see his wife...some one take a photo & BOOM ! cross wires ! FFS

and the Man City agent is with him because.....?

IT WAS LAST WEEK?

By the way, it's definitely not s photoshopped Sterling picture, as sterling is wearing Nike Roshe trainers and in the unknown image of "Delph" they look like Jon Buscemi trainers - there's a distinctive leather loop on the back of them. No proof its him, but it's not taken from the same picture.

Did you just out yourself?

as what?

IT WAS LAST WEEK?

He didn't have a medical last week did he?

By the way, it's definitely not s photoshopped Sterling picture, as sterling is wearing Nike Roshe trainers and in the unknown image of "Delph" they look like Jon Buscemi trainers - there's a distinctive leather loop on the back of them. No proof its him, but it's not taken from the same picture.

Did you just out yourself?
as what?

A trainer aficionado?

IT WAS LAST WEEK?

He didn't have a medical last week did he?

Didn't turn up.

Do you know that's an agent?

Same person that was with Sterling for his medical. Either an agent for City or some other City rep.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you
I'm a graphic designer :lol:

It's fake you tart

Mate, I can photoshop an American flag on to a picture of the moon, but it doesn't mean the moon landing was a hoax.

That doesn't make sense. What you're saying is that even if it is fake, it doesn't mean he's not having a medical?

Odd that some random City fan had his camera pointed out the window of his office at the exact moment Delph walked in for his medical.

No, I think what he's saying is just because Pete can photoshop a picture to make it look like Delph, doesn't PROVE that this photo is a fake.

It just proves that somebody could fake it if they wanted to.

FWIW I don't think it's a fake photo, I just don't necessarily think it's Delph in it.

Same person that was with Sterling for his medical. Either an agent for City or some other City rep.

Maybe they just have a mutual best friend.

ah fair enough then, I'd not seen the photos of Sterling. 

Â