Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Man City won't take no for an answer. Money talks, unfortunately.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

d82fe1925bff792f690d26a7d98ee764.jpg

I'm not "here just to cause trouble".  I've been a member here for 6 years, I thought I'd come over and have a look at what Villa fans were saying about this and apparently pointing out that a player moving from a relegation threatened team to a team winning trophies and in the CL might actually be a bit more then money motivated is apparently now trolling behaviour.  Not something that almost every football fan in the world accepts, including when it happened to us, on here this counts as trolling.

• Like 1

here the clue... delphs wife is expecting a baby & delph goes to a hospital to see his wife...some one take a photo & BOOM ! cross wires ! FFS

and the Man City agent is with him because.....?

He is an amateur gynaecologist.

And that is another bullshit rumour.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

I agree tbh. 

I'm not "here just to cause trouble".  I've been a member here for 6 years, I thought I'd come over and have a look at what Villa fans were saying about this and apparently pointing out that a player moving from a relegation threatened team to a team winning trophies and in the CL might actually be a bit more then money motivated is apparently now trolling behaviour.  Not something that almost every football fan in the world accepts, including when it happened to us, on here this counts as trolling.

Delph last week - rejects mcfc

Delph today - signs for mcfc

What did mcfc win in the space of 6 days?

seems ridiculous, he had his chance to go to City with most of us very saddened but at least appreciative that signing a new contract meant we got a fee for him.

if he goes now after yet another round of 'loyalty statements' it will possibly be up there with Sol Campbell leaving Spurs for Arsenal as horrible distasteful transfers.

id saying considering all the loyalty statements and then last week saying hes staying...if he does got City hes another money grabbing England international for man city to ruin

50k to stay villa captain or 70k to sit on the bench and chat to nasri dzeko bony

Just like Milner and Barry were never going to play and were money grabbing international to be ruined by City?

Both now have Premier League winners and FA Cup winners medals, and both played in the Nou Camp and Bernabau with Milner excelling away in Munich.

I wish people would ruin me like that.

I doubt it's not true. Happy to  say it - Delph can burn in hell really. In a perverse way, looking forward to his reception when he comes back, it'll be horrendous.

Dont think they would be stupid enough to take him anywhere near Villa park. I bet he will have a big toe injury

Thats because this is a site for villa fans,  specifically this is a section for villa fans.  Villa fans discussing villa players and when a fan from another club comes on the thread to talk about the potential or not for a villa player to be moving and in doing that expresses an opinion which is the polar opposite to the one being given,  it can be considered trolling or have you not been paying attention?

• Like 2

Â