Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you, I genuinely believes that you were trolling with your "I'll change the guys pants colour so it's fake" until just now.

This deal is on and it will be finalised today.  Shirt on the website, official announcement finalised.

Mental trolling.

Jesus, is it me or as this year seen some of the worst football journalism in recent years. Some of the crap that's been written is behold believe.

When I saw the headline on the BBC Sports site I thought "you've got to be kidding me" now we see the picture and seriously, my seven year old cousin could write better articles.  :D

The BBC will happily publish a rumour based on spurious evidence, citing other media outlets. There's no way that they write a full article confirming the medical based on that, though. He's off.

So what's going on?

Picture of what's supposed to be Fabian Delph going into City building for a medical. The picture was posted by a kid on twitter. MEN ran with the story, all the other news outlets ran with it. BBC confirms that the deal with delph and city is back on. 

Some say it's fake, some say it it's real

If it isn't true then the BBC need to make a huge apology to Delph.  I can understand the redtops going with this because they're scum, but not the beeb, fans see them report it and treat it as gospel.  It's this kind of **** which sends the brainless moron section of our support into 'lynching' mode and they've got to take responsibility for it.

If it is true though... LYNCH HIM!!!

For me the fact that Sky have commented about it sceptically on social media, but have a NOT reported it on Sky Sports News, shows that it may not be true...

Although again, smoke, fire etc...

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you, I genuinely believes that you were trolling with your "I'll change the guys pants colour so it's fake" until just now.

This deal is on and it will be finalised today. Shirt on the website, official announcement finalised.

Where is that GIF of the car baby?

This deal is on and it will be finalised today.  Shirt on the website, official announcement finalised.

Are you a Man City fan?

Is it a slow news day every other day?

They really are losing any credibility they have with these stories yet they continue to publish them

Maybe it's just because were Villa and are not allowed to have any decent players in the eyes of the footballing media how dare we have an England international on our books

what stories ?

The stories today of him having a medical based on a photoshopped picture?

Edited by AshVilla

Â