Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Would be very disappointed if he went after coming out and making that statement last week.

I wouldn't necessarily begrudge him the move in itself but we would, for once, have real grounds to feel aggrieved about it all, it would leave a severely sour taste in the mouth that's for sure.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you
I'm a graphic designer :lol:

It's fake you tart

Mate, I can photoshop an American flag on to a picture of the moon, but it doesn't mean the moon landing was a hoax.

Can you post what he's said, Harj is the only Villa ITK on twitter I bother to look at. Delph has definitely deleted at least 3 photos of his instagram, 2 were about saying goodbye to players leaving.

1. @harj04 not calm again please tell me that delphs staying!?!?

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    Follow
    More

@ChicoPants sorry no positive outcome this time!

• Like 1

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you

It's fake you tart

I can't wait until he's announced later.

Is it April Fool's Day? 

If it is Delph he could be visiting a hospital rather than having a medical but I very much doubt that it is him in any case. 

To sign for them so soon after telling us he was staying with Villa would make him look too bad to be true. I do not think he would do this on us. The press however love to run stories no matter how far fetched they may be when they are negative for us. 

It's fake you tart

Mate, I can photoshop an American flag on to a picture of the moon, but it doesn't mean the moon landing was a hoax.

That doesn't make sense. What you're saying is that even if it is fake, it doesn't mean he's not having a medical?

Odd that some random City fan had his camera pointed out the window of his office at the exact moment Delph walked in for his medical.

If Harj on Twitter says it's happening (the 'positive outcome' tweet) then it's probably happening.

The bestt ITK around.

Shame he's leaving, but only because we should be getting 15-20m.

He's overrated and we can find better elsewhere. Maybe not for 8m though.

Up the villa.

Â