Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Man City won't take no for an answer. Money talks, unfortunately.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him.  If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

to be fair you didn't win one of them you just got lucky that QPR hate Man U as much as the rest of us  :)

Oh right, seems I was fooled by the trophy presentation, giving medals out and subsequent open topped bus parade into thinking that we won it.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

d82fe1925bff792f690d26a7d98ee764.jpg

I'm not "here just to cause trouble".  I've been a member here for 6 years, I thought I'd come over and have a look at what Villa fans were saying about this and apparently pointing out that a player moving from a relegation threatened team to a team winning trophies and in the CL might actually be a bit more then money motivated is apparently now trolling behaviour.  Not something that almost every football fan in the world accepts, including when it happened to us, on here this counts as trolling.

Thats because this is a site for villa fans,  specifically this is a section for villa fans.  Villa fans discussing villa players and when a fan from another club comes on the thread to talk about the potential or not for a villa player to be moving and in doing that expresses an opinion which is the polar opposite to the one being given,  it can be considered trolling or have you not been paying attention?

So you mean you're trying to formulate an echo chamber?

Yes, thanks.

Yes, thanks.

• Like 1

The **** is Harj?

He's reported lots of Villa transfer news before anyone else, all the ones I can remember have come off. He was also the only person I remember who still said Cleverly would come after the deadline had passed. 

Better than most of the so called ITK's on here.

The **** is Harj?

He's reported lots of Villa transfer news before anyone else, all the ones I can remember have come off. He was also the only person I remember who still said Cleverly would come after the deadline had passed. 

Better than most of the so called ITK's on here.

The only ITK on here is Delphino, and that's only regarding the kit.

Nobody else knows anything on VillaTalk at the moment.

• Like 1

If true why the u-turn again. Surely it can't be anything to do with Benteke leaving as that was a probability. Is Delph Bi-polar or something?

They made him a offer he couldn't refuse.

Edited by Skruff

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him.  If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

to be fair you didn't win one of them you just got lucky that QPR hate Man U as much as the rest of us  :)

Oh right, seems I was fooled by the trophy presentation, giving medals out and subsequent open topped bus parade into thinking that we won it.

That must of been the Chelsea one you was watching a few years before.

Dont't tell me, you was at the game against Gillingham at Wembley 

wow are you still here? Don't you have your own team forum to talk uninteresting bollocks on?

So that " shows what kind of guy i am "

to be fair ' You Sir Are A C*** '

he surely knew last week Tekkers wouldnt be here

Be interesting to see what changed his mind..Wife about to give birth surely an extra 10-15k a week needed with how much it costs to raise a child?

IF he goes he isn't irreplaceable, even though he is very good, not sure is he good enough for Man City though so I'm kinda surprised they're after him.

English and cheap. 8 million for English international no matter how you look is bargain..

And their CM options have been disappoitning, Fernando has been a flop, Fernandinho average last year. Definitely good player to have in squad, and helps them with qouta of home grown players...preety logical move for me, especially with the small fee involved.

Â