Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

here the clue... delphs wife is expecting a baby & delph goes to a hospital to see his wife...some one take a photo & BOOM ! cross wires ! FFS

and the Man City agent is with him because.....?
IT WAS LAST WEEK?

He didn't have a medical last week did he?

Didn't turn up.

Like the FA Cup final 

oh-burn-funny-meme_zps96e3a340.jpg

• Like 3

Man City won't take no for an answer. Money talks, unfortunately.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him.  If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

He pulled out of the deal last week before the medical even happened. This looks like it is on to me this time, there is no point being in denial, I can only assume with further thought he has realised he has passed up a big opportunity for him to be involved in a team challenging whilst earning lots of dough, for a mid table/relegation slog (I can't blame him to be honest). He should never have given all the spiel about loyalty and staying for the season because he has made himself look a mug in the process. For Villa it is a bit gutting as the £8m fee is rediculously small for an england midfielder, but I guess we could look at it that we may have ended up with nothing.

It's turning out to be a pretty bad summer. Losing Vlaar, Cleverly, Delph and Benteke. Takeovers seeming collapsed. I actually feel sorry for Sherwood.

yeah it's gone from quite an optimistic looking future to .... well... i'm not sure now. 

• Like 2

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him.  If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

Ha ha. Troll.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

d82fe1925bff792f690d26a7d98ee764.jpg
  • Like 1

The villa first 11 will be unreconisable.

As long as its better than the crap we have had to put up with for the last 4 yrs.

I was laughing this whole way but I do feel some doubt after what Harj said. He was correct several times last year, before anyone else as well. Just seems unreal and I refuse to really believe anything until I see him holding the shirt or either club confirms it.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

id saying considering all the loyalty statements and then last week saying hes staying...if he does got City hes another money grabbing England international for man city to ruin

50k to stay villa captain or 70k to sit on the bench and chat to nasri dzeko bony

Â