Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

But looking in this thread looks like it might be a load of rubbish, thankfully.

I can confirm you're right.

This thread is indeed a load of rubbish.

I've made a big contribution to that.

By the way, it's definitely not s photoshopped Sterling picture, as sterling is wearing Nike Roshe trainers and in the unknown image of "Delph" they look like Jon Buscemi trainers - there's a distinctive leather loop on the back of them. No proof its him, but it's not taken from the same picture.

• Like 1

If the last time was a **** up, journalists would be wary of their credibility. I doubt they'd put the Delph move is back on without some solid evidence… SURELY?! Or am I being too kind to sports journalists covering the transfer window?

By the way, it's definitely not s photoshopped Sterling picture, as sterling is wearing Nike Roshe trainers and in the unknown image of "Delph" they look like Jon Buscemi trainers - there's a distinctive leather loop on the back of them. No proof its him, but it's not taken from the same picture.

It's alright, P3te can just tweak that in photoshop to prove it's false.

• Like 4

Harj who is pretty reliable said it's bad news for us. He was the one who came out with the Ki and Sanchez bids first last year. Not sure what to believe

This guy normally gets everything right (like Trent and Richard) if Delph does leave now it's almost just as funny as it is crazy.

If the last time was a **** up, journalists would be wary of their credibility. I doubt they'd put the Delph move is back on without some solid evidence… SURELY?! Or am I being too kind to sports journalists covering the transfer window?

Your being to kind to sports journalists covering the transfer window.

If we've learnt anything, its that sports journalists will grab at any piece of crap rumour/story they see floating around on the web. 

If you print the Sterling picture and smell it you can get a whiff of the aftershave he was wearing at the time.

If you do the same with the Delph photoshopped one you will notice they are wearing exactly the same aftershave because it's the same person.....

Eau de bullshit i believe the fragrance is called

Edited by AshVilla

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you
I'm a graphic designer :lol:

It's fake you tart

Edited by P3te
  • Like 4

Did you just out yourself?

Â