Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If he'd have gone the first time last week, I would have said good luck to him. His contract extension with the hilariously low buy-out clause was clearly a guise to get us some (any) money if a big team came in for him at the end of his contract. But now (if the rumors are true), after that previous statement...no words.

If you print the Sterling picture and smell it you can get a whiff of the aftershave he was wearing at the time.

If you do the same with the Delph photoshopped one you will notice they are wearing exactly the same aftershave because it's the same person.....

Eau de bullshit i believe the fragrance is called

O rly?

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you
I'm a graphic designer :lol:

It's fake you tart

Mate, I can photoshop an American flag on to a picture of the moon, but it doesn't mean the moon landing was a hoax.

That doesn't make sense. What you're saying is that even if it is fake, it doesn't mean he's not having a medical?

Odd that some random City fan had his camera pointed out the window of his office at the exact moment Delph walked in for his medical.

Just because Pete can tweak another photo of Sterling to make it look a bit like the Delph photo doesn't mean that's what somebody actually did, does it?

Of course if someone can find the original photo of Sterling that is clearly the source for the Delph photo that's a different matter.

Maybe he's going to the hospital to visit his pregnant wife who's giving birth?

After all that's usually what happens isn't it

What, with the same guy in the Sterling medical photo? Who i'd imagine is a Man City rep. Strange that he would need Man City Agent with him to see his wife... Edited by Daniel

Lol it wasn't even Delph, someone has posted a pic of the dude close up leaving the same place! Relax

And how do you know THAT isn't the fake one?..

That is true, I'm no expert on photoshop, ah well if he leaves then so be it

here the clue... delphs wife is expecting a baby & delph goes to a hospital to see his wife...some one take a photo & BOOM ! cross wires ! FFS

and the Man City agent is with him because.....?

Â