Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Didnt know if I should put this in this thread or the News story of the day thread,so I put it here,mods can change if its the wrong thread.

NZ Police Cats: https://www.police.govt.nz/news/ten-one-magazine/cats-new-zealand-police

Here at New Zealand Police we have a real fondness for our four-legged crimefighters.

However, floof* of the feline kind don't always make headlines in the same way our canine crimefighters can. So, let us introduce you to the station cats of New Zealand Police.

In no particular order of fondness, meet...[Stuff about Police cats is in the article] 

Edited by blandy
extract added
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Please forgive this lil bit of self indulgence but I got fully discharged from QE hospital this morning after 5 years of observation (scans, blood tests, x rays and consultations) after being diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2016.....at a cost of losing one crown jewel.

No history of the big C in my family, so boys...take my advice and make sure you have a daily fumble down there and check your plums (who am I kidding !? 🤣)

Congrats on the all clear! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Please forgive this lil bit of self indulgence but I got fully discharged from QE hospital this morning after 5 years of observation (scans, blood tests, x rays and consultations) after being diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2016.....at a cost of losing one crown jewel.

No history of the big C in my family, so boys...take my advice and make sure you have a daily fumble down there and check your plums (who am I kidding !? 🤣)

Well, you only need one, now you're more lightweight :D

Congrats, that's fantastic news. I'll give mine a good once over this evening on your recommendation. :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Congrats mate! :cheers:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just joined a gym for the first time.  Not really sure why but I'm really excited about it.

Good! Now make sure you actually go to the gym as well 💪

(Check out the Gym Routine thread if you want some pointers.) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

tenor.gif

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Nice one, I think you should go and have a drink in town.

Mate

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Congrats. Great news. I'll definitely have a fumble thinking of you this evening :thumb:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Thanks for all your likes and comments.

I’m really feeling the man love 😉

Without wanting to sound weird, how did you find out?

Feel a lump?

What we looking for here?

(Congratulations on the all clear!)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Without wanting to sound weird, how did you find out?

Feel a lump?

What we looking for here?

(Congratulations on the all clear!)

Small lump. 

I found one when I was about 18. Went to the doctor, who got me an ultrasound the next day at Good Hope.

The guy doing the ultrasound shouldn’t have said anything but he did mention that he didn’t think it was cancer which put me a bit at ease.

Got booked in to have the lump taken off, it was just a small harmless cyst.

Â