Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

17 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

A hot bath, with the jets on and some of these new age bath salts that leave you nice and limber and sleepy.

spacer.png

Did your husband run it for you? ;) 

Can't go wrong with a nice long bath, I tend to take in a book and a glass of scotch and soak until the bath starts to get cold. Bliss. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Did your husband run it for you? ;) 

Can't go wrong with a nice long bath, I tend to take in a book and a glass of scotch and soak until the bath starts to get cold. Bliss. 

Behave 😂 I counteract the girly side of it by watching a proper manly, butch film with a hunk like Stallon. . . NO. Wait!!!!!

I tend to just scroll through VillaTalk in the bath. The most zen place to be with some of the ridiculousness you read in On Topic these days! 

• Like 1

What’s wrong with a bath with bath salts in it?

Not having a pop at you guys specifically and not wishing to derail anything but the issue of the wider society and toxic masculinity bogs me down a bit. The whole what’s manly and what isn’t (I.e. thinly veiled homophobia) is just odd. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

You lot absolutely waste a megaton of cash on frivolous things. Jets in the bath? just have beans on toast an hour of so before you bathe for jets in the bath with added perfume

Came with the house (honest!) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Having a jet bath was my only demand when we had the bathroom done.  I have a multi-stage process:

1) light the scented candles in advance, get those aromas circulating whilst the bath fills.

2) iPod plugged into the portable mini-speaker, placed on the sink and set to the ambient playlist.

3) main light off, heated mirror light on for that low luminescence.

4) bath oils in, jets on full, leave for another minute to let the bubbles peak.

5) cold can of cream soda for sipping.

Bliss.

I was with you until the mention of cream soda my man 😂

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Having a jet bath was my only demand when we had the bathroom done.  I have a multi-stage process:

1) light the scented candles in advance, get those aromas circulating whilst the bath fills.

2) iPod plugged into the portable mini-speaker, placed on the sink and set to the ambient playlist.

3) main light off, heated mirror light on for that low luminescence.

4) bath oils in, jets on full, leave for another minute to let the bubbles peak.

5) cold can of cream soda for sipping.

Bliss.

6) Posh wank

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Somewhere, there is a video of me using jets for the first time in a hotel, not realisng you really, really shouldn't put too much bubble bath in, and trying to resolve the issue by scooping bubbles up, and flushing them into the toilet. I'd been on the pop, and it didn;t work too well. 

Who was filming that ?  Is this like when people put their fry ups om Instagram but with running baths ?  

20 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Who was filming that ?  Is this like when people put their fry ups om Instagram but with running baths ?  

If you've never shared a bath during a mucky weekend away, you're missing out ;)

Admittedly, I wouldn't recommend being so stupidly pissed she starts talking video evidence for future mockery.

When birthday gifts from the stepdaughter (who was having a ridiculously hilarious whatsapp=drunken-meander with me last weekend) are right on the button ;)

spacer.png

• Like 3

Â