Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just now, Davkaus said:

If you've never shared a bath during a mucky weekend away, you're missing out ;)

Admittedly, I wouldn't recommend being so stupidly pissed she starts talking video evidence for future mockery.

So there were 2 adults in attendance yet foamageddon prevailed. ? That's even worse 😀

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

When birthday gifts from the stepdaughter (who was having a ridiculously hilarious whatsapp=drunken-meander with me last weekend) are right on the button ;)

spacer.png

I had a similar set from one of my kids last Father's Day (few less bottles) - there's some excellent palate heaters there 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

When birthday gifts from the stepdaughter (who was having a ridiculously hilarious whatsapp=drunken-meander with me last weekend) are right on the button ;)

spacer.png

No birthday greetings from VT again, eh? 

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Somewhere, there is a video of me using jets for the first time in a hotel, not realisng you really, really shouldn't put too much bubble bath in, and trying to resolve the issue by scooping bubbles up, and flushing them into the toilet. I'd been on the pop, and it didn;t work too well. 

I did that in my hotel room in vegas.....ran the hot tub, thought it looked crap and boring so i squirted half a bottle of shower gel to "help it along a bit".....😟

19 hours ago, theboyangel said:

The last time we put the jets on in the bath it ended up like this 🤣🤣🤣

7EE2F490-1A9C-4575-90AE-FEE6EBBCFE7F.jpeg

We had one when we moved into our house back in 1990. It was great fun as a kid with the bubbles going out of control. 

As already mentioned the noise it made would counter any relaxing benefit. 

Ours was operated by a cord from ceiling. Every so often a visitor to the house would mistake it for the light switch, resulting in jets of water shooting to the ceiling. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

She opend six of them, what a bitch

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

If you've never shared a bath during a mucky weekend away, you're missing out ;)

Admittedly, I wouldn't recommend being so stupidly pissed she starts talking video evidence for future mockery.

Thinking about what else @Davkaus was scooping into the toilet that weekend . . . 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Clive is never not funny. 

In all, erm, seriousness. Clive is one of those names that are inherently funny. It’s just a funny sound, Clive. Like Geoff or Bob. And Kenneth.*

*My apologies to any Clives, Geoffs, Bobs or Kenneths out there. All are good, solid names. But funny. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

In all, erm, seriousness. Clive is one of those names that are inherently funny. It’s just a funny sound, Clive. Like Geoff or Bob. And Kenneth.*

Clive, Keith and maybe Roger, are my go-to names for a funny, but untrue, anecdote :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I just got a refund from a cancelled flybe flight from last March, didn't even ask for it let alone chase it, completely out of the blue 

Some mad bastard bought the worlds shitiest airline out of administration in April and are planning on relaunching it

• Like 1

Â