Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just now, Paddywhack said:

I know. @Genie, that's really weird.

Everyone knows that when travelling for holiday, you need to be wearing an old, trusty pair of socks . You haven't had time to build a relationship with newbies yet.

Also, why should the new pairs get to go on holiday? It's the old, worn pants and socks that deserve a break.

Also, he must have an absolutely **** rank under-carriage if it's desireable for him never to wear the same undercrackers twice.  But we won't go into that.  After all, Genie's rashes, skin loss, sores, odour, seepage and general discharge is his own business and shouldn't be discussed on a public forum :thumb:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Also, he must have an absolutely **** rank under-carriage if it's desireable for him never to wear the same undercrackers twice.  But we won't go into that.  After all, Genie's rashes, skin loss, sores, odour, seepage and general discharge is his own business and shouldn't be discussed on a public forum :thumb:

e48mcLfU9zgFq.gif

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

black game show GIF by Cheezburger

26 minutes ago, BOF said:

The “billionaire” scenario would not be me wearing cheap and nasty underwear daily :lol: 

4 hours ago, Genie said:

True, I like to save a brand new pair of socks for travelling on holiday day. Don’t know why, it just adds to the excitement :lol: 

A couple of times I’ve read that certain rich people never wear same pair of underwear twice.

That would be me as a billionaire.

on that topic, my personal quirk is that I always wear my socks inside out. I find those wee seamy bits at your toes terribly uncomfortable.

Seems even weirder now that ive typed it down though...:blush:

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

on that topic, my personal quirk is that I always wear my socks inside out. I find those wee seamy bits at your toes terribly uncomfortable.

Image result for disgusted gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Good.  That's the first step (no pun intended).

9 hours ago, Genie said:

A couple of times I’ve read that certain rich people never wear same pair of underwear twice.

That would be me as a billionaire.

Don Simpson was like that with black Levi 501's

Wear them one them throw them away. 

His biography is a great read

Spoiler

51Y9TSQYNPL._SX303_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

But they don't even look right until they've been washed about ten times

1 hour ago, Xela said:

His biography is a great read

Reveal hidden contents

51Y9TSQYNPL._SX303_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Had to mooney.

Picturing @bickster face when he reads this story

Lettuce grown aboard the International Space Station (ISS) is just as nutritious as lettuce grown on Earth, according to NASA astronauts.

In a scientific study published in the journal Frontiers in Plant Science, the US space agency revealed there were little differences in nutrients depending on where the lettuce was grown

Â