rjw63

Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Crunchy nut come in their own variety pack, but there's only four boxes, same with Special K. Edit just checked and you can also get bigger packs that also include crunchy nut and special k, but not sure if they're readily available at the grocery store. I normally just have porridge anyway, cheaper, healthier (I think) and more filling.

Edited by useless

****’ drama queen, it’s just a gas bill mate.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

****’ drama queen, it’s just a gas bill mate.

I know!!! That's the **** thing!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

I know!!! That's the **** thing!!! 

Except you know its not just a gas bill, it’s your contribution to the overall effort.

Well done that man.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, useless said:

Crunchy nut come in their own variety pack, but there's only four boxes, same with Special K. Edit just checked and you can also get bigger packs that also include crunchy nut and special k, but not sure if they're readily available at the grocery store. I normally just have porridge anyway, cheaper, healthier (I think) and more filling.

What I love about this post is Useless tried to start a conversation about cereal variety boxes on Monday and then decided to carry it on with himself a full day later. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

In reply to my own post in the things that pee you off thread.

My Trust are now in contract.

If they had slipped out, they'd have been paying £10k per day more in utility bills.

Now I have saved them £750k-£1.2m per year, for 5 years.

Not me exclusively, but a large part of it, from the recommendation, to the completion was down to me.  I haven't had a thanks from the trust yet, and I don't expect one, but the relief when I found out was palpable.

Atlas's stone has been put down.

Now we've changed the entire paymech, so I have to get my head round that now.. 

Onto other things, just not procurement! Hahaha 

Sorry for my moan, but I needed that last night.

In all fairness no one gave a shit about you not topping up your meter the sentence of value was related to formula milk. How is your youngest?

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

In all fairness no one gave a shit about you not topping up your meter the sentence of value was related to formula milk. How is your youngest?

I managed to get some Soy baby fomula from a Tesco's a few miles away on Tuesday, he didn't like the taste at first, but we've been giving it to him while he's sleeping (dream feeding) and last night/today he's drinking it ok.

This morning he did his sharp-intakes of breath, whilst flailing around and then screaming, then after it passes, you check his nappy and nothing there. 

He did a poop later last night which wasn't as bad as it has been, and we've been feeding him lots of mushy-fibrous meals to help soften his poops, but as of yet, no real evidence to say "yes, he's got a dairy allergy".  

We'll see how he goes today and call 112 later if we need to.  Not nice for the poor little fella though :( 

Oh, and last night, my 5 year old came out in chicken pox.. 

More joy. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I managed to get some Soy baby fomula from a Tesco's a few miles away on Tuesday, he didn't like the taste at first, but we've been giving it to him while he's sleeping (dream feeding) and last night/today he's drinking it ok.

This morning he did his sharp-intakes of breath, whilst flailing around and then screaming, then after it passes, you check his nappy and nothing there. 

He did a poop later last night which wasn't as bad as it has been, and we've been feeding him lots of mushy-fibrous meals to help soften his poops, but as of yet, no real evidence to say "yes, he's got a dairy allergy".  

We'll see how he goes today and call 112 later if we need to.  Not nice for the poor little fella though :( 

Oh, and last night, my 5 year old came out in chicken pox.. 

More joy. 

Ooh, quick, you should do one of those chicken pox parties.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

We've got all 92 kids from his school year around in our living room.

You can never be too careful, can you? 

Thinking GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

That happened to me when I got chickenpox, aged ten. House full of kids... on Christmas **** ing Day. I barely got a look-in with my new Scalextric. Grrrr. 

• Like 1

There is a fortune awaiting the first person who learns how to transplant the hairs , that grow in profusion, from you ears as you grow older onto the top of your head where the reverse in happening. Thought For The Day !

• Like 1

I realise I'm probably very late to the party, but I've just come across "8D Audio" and it's blowing my mind.

(absolutely definitely requires headphones)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I realise I'm probably very late to the party, but I've just come across "8D Audio" and it's blowing my mind.

(absolutely definitely requires headphones)

Mate, guess what - we landed on the moon! 😉

Nah, I only found about this recently too. I got sent an 8D track as an audio file through WhatsApp. It’s been around a while so **** knows how it’s only just really started to surface and become more prevalent. Unless we’re just uncool and massively behind the curve!! Agree...it’s blowing my mind too.

Try this one:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

"So, Fifi LaRue, what was it that attracted you to multimillionaire Cecil Blenkinsop?" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

That reminds me, I need to watch Mighty Aphrodite again.

• Like 2

You lot are so cynical. I'm sure the statuesque Russian beauty is with for his GSOH and kindness to animals. 

Â