The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ha, I do genuinely think this dude is ITK though. He's broke loads of transfers over the past few years before they've hit the press at all. He's got something to do with the medical staff. 

He's the only person on Twitter that I receive notifications from when they post ;)

He definitely has some knowledge.  He tweeted Moreira was on his way before anyone else and has been on the money with other stuff.

• Like 1

I’m not in the ‘reluctantly willing to let him go to progress’ camp. The reasons being:

- if Jack plays well, Villa play well and he progresses

- if he stays, he could easily be this year’s Sessengon - meaning he progresses and gets more ‘exposure’

- we’ve just been taken over and it’s game changing, Villa could progress to match Jack’s progression 

Edited by VERB27

I think it boils down to Jack is happy at Villa, but will take an amazing opportunity if it arises. If we accept an offer from a top 6 side, he’ll move. Otherwise, he’d rather stay.

I also wonder if some of the noises about Jack being happy at Villa and not wanting to force a move if we want to and can afford to keep him etc could be trepidation from his camp around how interested these clubs are. We know very well that clubs, Levy in particular, will feign interest in numerous similar players to smoke out others and drive a better deal. The last thing he and the people around him would want is to look like he’s trying to force a move, causing issues with Villa management and fans when the interest isn’t concrete and his name is being used by another club. Stay as far away from a Berahino situation as possible.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Villatransfers on Twitter...

UPDATE - I will try to articulate what I know, Jack isn’t for sale, however if good offer comes in the club will not stand in his way. Equally jack is happy to stay but would like to progress his career. Its likely to go until the end, my money on an outcome? I think he will stay

So he wants to go if someone will buy him.

Whats a good offer?

This would be the crux of this standpoint.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

haha i like your committed consitency on this drawn out process. If he stays, you go up a notch in my book rigo. That puts you at notch #1

You get a like for the huggy bear quote

• Haha 1

I reckon the jerknalists and /or papers are getting paid by betting companies to come up with crap rumours to stimulate bets. Now suddenly Chelsea are in the running to create a betting race ??. I'm pretty sure Grealish will still be a villa player come September and the poor punters will be lighter in their wallets. 

Â