The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

30 minutes ago, Jareth said:

All I could think was Atkinson 

Reminded me of mcinally goal v Millwall in the late 80s too .

would have been fantastic had jack finished it with a goal - he tore boro to bits 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What the hell is up with Wolves fans? This is under that Grealish touch map tweet.

IMG_20180513_132113_403.jpg.fe02f3ae010cbd7311ff111dfcc7721b.jpg

Even when they've had the season of a lifetime, their inferiority chip smacks them around their heads and reminds them "shouldn't yow be obsessing about villa ?".....and off they go....or gow. 

That said, it'd be hilarious if Neves signed for citeh or Chelsea in the summer :lol:

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Is that real? That is astonishing if it is.

Showed Traore what a real special player looks like. His football IQ is off the charts, whereas Adama has almost none. The best part is that he has the technical skills to go along with it. Truly a joy to watch. We have to go up for his sake at least.

gonna say no, it’s a joke, it’s probably an entire teams touchmap! unless I missed a lot of goal line clearances and dribbles across the opposition goal line. I think you can be forgiven for being fooled though, Jack was brilliant.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, a m ole said:

Was desperate for that run to end in a goal, would have deserved it. Watching defenders fall over, try to grab hold of his ankles and still miss is a sight to behold.

Its funny. But i dont want him to do something that will bring too much attention to him. If that flies in the top corner yesterday then its shared globally. I dont think he has yet done enough to warrant a move to a Premier League club of a standing that he would be interested in.

I had a similar feeling towards Benteke when he was here. Score goals, sure. But dont over do it.

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He was pretty much the only one to show any real quality on the ball, we'd be so **** without him.

Pulis such a hypocrite. During the build up he spoke about how traore needed protecting by the ref. He 100% sent his players out to do grealish at any given opportunity. Howson was about a week late with that tackle early on. Besic was trying to kick him. They all had a kick at him during his big run and still couldnt bring him down. Great player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Pulis such a hypocrite. During the build up he spoke about how traore needed protecting by the ref. He 100% sent his players out to do grealish at any given opportunity. Howson was about a week late with that tackle early on. Besic was trying to kick him. They all had a kick at him during his big run and still couldnt bring him down. Great player.

Yes they were doing a lot of tactical fouling. Great that it didn't affect his performance and I quite like how he was constantly reminding the ref about it. 

1 minute ago, dounavilla said:

Would like to see a reply of that run again.

amazingly not in sky’s match highlights, will have to wait for the extended on avtv.

it was like the ref wasn’t giving a yellow because Jack managed to wriggle out of the challenges, despite them being clear attempts to haul him down on the break. could have, maybe should have, given 3 yellow cards.

43 minutes ago, a m ole said:

amazingly not in sky’s match highlights, will have to wait for the extended on avtv.

it was like the ref wasn’t giving a yellow because Jack managed to wriggle out of the challenges, despite them being clear attempts to haul him down on the break. could have, maybe should have, given 3 yellow cards.

Not in the extended highlights either :(

12 hours ago, turvontour said:

Its funny. But i dont want him to do something that will bring too much attention to him. If that flies in the top corner yesterday then its shared globally. I dont think he has yet done enough to warrant a move to a Premier League club of a standing that he would be interested in.

I had a similar feeling towards Benteke when he was here. Score goals, sure. But dont over do it.

Jack is already at a Premier League club of standing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Has any footage of "the run" emerged from the highlights?

What run? It didnt exist, people made it up.

Seen comparisons to Maradona, McInally and Atkinson yet doesnt even make the extended highlight reel.

Villa obviously dont want the big clubs seeing what he did is the only conclusion i can make.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

These numbers are quite often a bit daft, but Jack was the star of whoscored's team of the week:

So Adama was in Huttons pocket all game, yet scores 8.4 and is in team of the week?

38 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

So Adama was in Huttons pocket all game, yet scores 8.4 and is in team of the week?

Yeah, I thought that was daft as well. I suppose whatever their algorithm is massively overrates dribbles into traffic, or beating a man (before running into another). 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, I thought that was daft as well. I suppose whatever their algorithm is massively overrates dribbles into traffic, or beating a man (before running into another). 

He has the highest rating of any player in any position in the division, so clearly.

Â