The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Along with having some very good players, currently sitting 8th in the Premier League.

We are 4th in the Championship.

Still can't see him going there, if one of the so called big 6 come calling then maybe 

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Along with having some very good players, currently sitting 8th in the Premier League.

We are 4th in the Championship.

They are pretty good with their signings of younger players and devolving them as well, demari grey, ineacho, ndidi, Chilwell all under 22 and played 20+ games this season. I don't think it would be a bad move for his career if we wasn't to go up. 

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Would accept £25 mill for Jack, if we had to let him go. That money could get us promoted. 

In the right hands, not the one that bougght Hogan, Bree and Lansbury

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In the right hands, not the one that bougght Hogan, Bree and Lansbury

Bruce or no Bruce, the people looking after transfers would largely be the same.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Still can't see him going there, if one of the so called big 6 come calling then maybe 

None of the big 6 will come calling for him. If he wants Premier League football then Leicester is about as good as he is going to get at the present moment in time

55 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bruce or no Bruce, the people looking after transfers would largely be the same.

Well if Bruce left you would assume the new manager would be the person with the final say regarding transfers even if the backroom team stay the same.

As for Jack I could see him going to Leicester to replace Mahrez when he leaves for City.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Well if Bruce left you would assume the new manager would be the person with the final say regarding transfers even if the backroom team stay the same.

Of course. 

But transfers these days are carried out by a myriad of people. Too much credit/blame is attached to managers imo. 

I imagine our transfer targets next season will be pretty similar regardless of who is in charge.

• Like 3

I think a lot may come down to Bruce's future.  If he stays, he could well persuade JT to give us another year and that would have a big influence on Jack IMO.  If Bruce goes and JT heads back to Chelsea to start coaching, Jack might be more tempted.

So much depends on the next few weeks...

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Of course. 

But transfers these days are carried out by a myriad of people. Too much credit/blame is attached to managers imo. 

I imagine our transfer targets next season will be pretty similar regardless of who is in charge.

I agree totally.

I still believe the manager is the single most body to influence success of a football club, but I do not buy, every mortal thing that goes right or wrong in a game is directly down to him.

The manager sets the scene.....The players carry it out or not, which ever the case may be, they improvise too, or think on their feet...or not.

7 hours ago, Jareth said:

Would accept £25 mill for Jack, if we had to let him go. That money could get us promoted. 

No, the money we have already spent should have seen us promoted and keeping the likes of Jack.

The selling our best players shite is partially why we are here now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No, the money we have already spent should have seen us promoted and keeping the likes of Jack.

The selling our best players shite is partially why we are here now.

Imo

Had we had more players who were comfortable on the ball and could go past players like Jack.....I think we would be in the top 2 now.

No, I would say hang on to Jack for as long as we can.

• Like 3

Â