The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Ran the show again and not even at his best. Got a very good assist and could have had a couple more, that cross for Kodj from the right was wonderful and that scooped pas by adomah was a proper showboat, but don’t with purpose. A very special talent and I expect him to get better and better.

• Like 1

The touch he did which enabled him to get that powerful shot off which their keeper dealt well with, showed he's got so much awareness of where his opponents are.  It was out of his feet about 5 yards.

Great awareness.

4 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I noticed Bruce made an interesting comment in his pre-Leeds match presser. He said about him doing well and he’s maturing, and the comment was “you never know with Jack, he could be Kate for training” or something along those lines. Maybe a bit of an issue in the past, I hope it’s out of his system. 

I fancy another big performance tonight from him!

As long as he keeps putting in these top performances he can call himself what he likes!

• Like 1

I have said it before Alli, Sterling are a similar age but I would have Jack on form any day. He is a proper footballer, the other 2 dont have anything like his brain or touch or vision. Might have better stats but not the skill

Sadly English football doesnt respect skillful players like Le Tissier, Scholes, Hoddle  so he will probably not get as many England caps as he deserves

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I have said it before Alli, Sterling are a similar age but I would have Jack on form any day. He is a proper footballer, the other 2 dont have anything like his brain or touch or vision. Might have better stats but not the skill

Sadly English football doesnt respect skillful players like Le Tissier, Scholes, Hoddle  so he will probably not get as many England caps as he deserves

I’d agree he has more technical ability. But currently it’s understandable why the two mentioned play for England and Jack doesn’t. If he can perform in the prem, then ultimately he will play for England 

1 hour ago, holteend1982 said:

Sterling has been one of the best wingers in the premier league this season and alli on his day is unplayable. Think some people get a bit carried away with how good grealish actually is. 

Every single time he has a good game.

He is the next Ronaldo.

• Like 1

Â