The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Unless an opportunity not to be missed came along, as when Spurs came along and he wanted to go. Don't blame him at all. Oh well, how far off is Louie Barry!?

He wanted to go or he was open to the idea if he would have been sold? 

2 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

‘Yo Jacky, we played together for 5 years when you were 12 - you stayin’ or going?’

’Yo Hutto, long time no chill, pretty keen on City, looking for a challenge, just don’t tell anyone too obviously - trying to keep it hush hush’

’No worries Jacko, I got you, I’ll just prep the fans’

What crack needed to be smoked to write the above?

"Hey Jack! It's me, Tommy Elphick! What's up, are you staying with Villa or moving to Man City?"

"How did you get in here? I've pressed the silent alarm and security will be here shortly"

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

‘Yo Jacky, we played together for 5 years when you were 12 - you stayin’ or going?’

’Yo Hutto, long time no chill, pretty keen on City, looking for a challenge, just don’t tell anyone too obviously - trying to keep it hush hush’

’No worries Jacko, I got you, I’ll just prep the fans’

What crack needed to be smoked to write the above?

Pass it on, sounds like good shit.

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

I’m still confident he’s staying. There’s too much falling into place in terms of transfers and coaching hires which addresses the concerns Jack’s highlighted. 

Do you not think we do those things regardless? Didn't Smith have a set piece coach at Brentford? 

With our owners, we were always going to make positive moves this summer. I don't think you can read it as only doing it to keep Jack here. 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I don’t want to alarm anyone but I’ve just broken into Villa Park... no signs of Jack having emptied out his locker. But I did ask the steward at the front there, and he said Jack’s definitely staying... 

E1C2DFE9-D7A5-48CC-A673-828D14C2DD9E.jpeg

This is fake, the seats would have T-shirt’s on this time of year.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

True. If he stays, I wouldn't expect him to sign a new contract for a couple of weeks at least.

But do you not think we'd have heard something about this? If he's entering contract talks with us then he's pretty much confirming he's staying. 

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i feel if the city deal was off we'd 100% know by now

Yep. Even if the delay was even more money for Jack, the fans don't care about this, they simply want to know if their hero is committed or not. It would be madness to not confirm this to the fans just before a new season... *bursts into tears*

Willing to listen *sob* to alternative takes, but not for much longer. I need a break from all this.

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

But do you not think we'd have heard something about this? If he's entering contract talks with us then he's pretty much confirming he's staying. 

We dont normally, we didnt last year before he signed

13 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Hendrie, Hutton definitely have contact with Jack and possibly Elphick. They are coming out with the same stuff, "he wants to go", " He wants the challenge", "He deserves it". Why do people think that is, seriously? Do you honestly think they would speak shit just to drive a narrative that in essence is against a club they respect(in Hendries case support) These players are closer to Jack professionally and more likely to be his mouthpiece than a bunch of randoms. They imo are airing his feeling's without the need for him to commit publicly until the situation is resolved between the clubs. As I said, I think they are prepping the fan base. 

It's what I think is happening, not what necessarily is.

had anyone heard a peep out of hutton or elphick for the last 2 years? 

nope, thought not

"i havent got a clue mate but i'll say whatever if it gets me on your show for 10 mins and you pay me a small fee, what are you and your betting partners pushing at the moment? leaving? yeah i can make that work"

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

He's in active whatapps group with Hutton, Micah, Gabby, Bunn. He said so himself a few week ago.

I have a Whatsapp group with 8 people I went to uni with - an absolutely stunning range of conversation topics including what the weather did yesterday, Happy Birthday Steve, and does anyone own a lawn mower.

Just now, DCJonah said:

If he's recently entered contract talks with us then, no I don't think we'd have heard anything at all. We won't until he signs it.

The next bit of news we'll get will either be a) a bid has been accepted via the official site or b) a reliable journalist will announce that the $hitty deal is off.

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

“A difficult space to be in”

The weirdest thing about this whole saga has been this man’s rise to prominence.

If it is such a problem, Sam, just close it down and go get yourself a job.

Â