The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

People can say how good he's been for us and thanks for all he's done but this is leaving us in the lurch massively. 5 year deal signed last season believes in the project, my city my club. Total bollocks. This is as bad or worse than Delph and up there with MON walking out. I'll be just about done with the PL. City financial frauds getting away with murder and nothing done about it. 

I'll honestly be taking a long break from football if it happens. It's just not fun anymore. Just like when we were really doing something too. I'll just follow the Raptors rebuild instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Hope the fans don't feel any anger towards Grealish if he does leave. He always gave his best on the pitch for us and without his contribution we'd still be in the championship. 

If he’d left last summer, no new five year deal and no talk, I’d be far more understanding. If he leaves now, I’ll be angry as f***. 

• Like 2

Just now, PaulC said:

Hope the fans don't feel any anger towards Grealish if he does leave. He always gave his best on the pitch for us and without his contribution we'd still be in the championship. 

Not anger. Just utter disappointment. Okay, maybe a little resentment... Just a little though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'll honestly be taking a long break from football if it happens. It's just not fun anymore. Just like when we were really doing something too. I'll just follow the Raptors rebuild instead.

However bad things get, we'll always be big enough for weird fans of other clubs to be stalking our messages boards on a Friday evening 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It makes perfect sense if he both has a release clause and wants to leave.

But again, why is it not being reported as them activating a release clause. I've never seen a team activate a release clause but all reporting says "_____ has made an offer"

The £100m fee screams ‘release clause’. No way he leaves for that amount without one. 

It’s a poor deal for us but if they had to include it to get him to stay one more season then I guess their hands were tied. 

They shot themselves horribly in the foot when they featured him in the kit launch. It’s stuff like that, that makes me worried we’re not run by the geniuses we all think we are. 

Ismailia Sarr and Todd F****** Cantwell? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I’d be furious after signing the 5 year deal 10 months ago and all the chat afterwards.  Anger towards him would be an understatement.

• Like 2

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

But again, why is it not being reported as them activating a release clause. I've never seen a team activate a release clause but all reporting says "_____ has made an offer"

That bit is odd. If a clause had been activated, it would not only be in the article, it would be the headline.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The £100m fee screams ‘release clause’. No way he leaves for that amount without one. 

It’s a poor deal for us but if they had to include it to get him to stay one more season then I guess their hands were tied. 

They shot themselves horribly in the foot when they featured him in the kit launch. It’s stuff like that, that makes me worried we’re not run by the geniuses we all think we are. 

Ismailia Sarr and Todd F****** Cantwell? 

100m is crazy money! 

I always thought you couldn't have a medical unless a bid has been accepted? which if the bid has been, you'd think that the club would be releasing something saying so considering the calibre of player?

Â