The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You can google the tweet, and when you click it it'll say it's been deleted or it's unavailable etc.

That stuff happens on Facebook then later because of one reason or another alot of time during some bug, glitch or downtime it reappears.

So if that is what's happening and people are going into panic mode all over something so explainable like that but instead decide that Jack is leaving, then people seriously need to wake up and stop being a Joke.

I've had Facebook friends who's messages or even there profiles disspear, then all of a sudden a day or two later they are back there again.

There could actually be a fair few number of reason for this happening that sent what people are suggesting like he's deleting his tweets.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It was definitely deleted within the last month, it was captured on the Wayback Machine on June 25th. Weird to delete a tweet 8 years later isn't it?

Was that a recent capture or the sole capture? It still doesn’t prove much given how often tweets are being deleted. 

1 hour ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

I'm sorry but we absolutely have to keep him, we keep him and we're fighting for 4th

He's our Totti.

There's a limit to the usefulness of the Totti comparisons.  Roma were regularly finishing in and around the Serie A top five while he was there; he won the title once with them, was a runner-up about eight or nine times, and was regularly getting European football (he won a couple of Coppa Italias with them, too). In other words, we don't know how itchy Totti's feet would've become if Roma had been finishing seasons and cup runs in a more Villa-esque way during his time there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I think Jesus is coming here at all. I find it unlikely and quite bizarre. 

The guy who sent me the WhatsApp is definitely connected to City through his dad, and that's what he sent me - hence passing it on. I'm still in the hoping NSWE reject the bid.

@villan-scottwould know him better than me.

I do know him yeah, used to work with him and he’s a top bloke. He also likes to have a laugh and a joke, so there is a high chance he’s on a wind up. Especially with him being away on holiday at the minute, he may have had a few beers and seen the Grealish bid news. I wouldn’t take the Jesus and Di Maria stuff as gospel. He has definitely be in contact with @StanBalaban and is genuinely Franny Lee’s son. I’ve met him through Nik  

Franny is definitely still well connected at City and sits in the exec boxes etc. But unlikely they’d be privy to transfer info. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

I had an old tweet up of his for an hour because I didn't believe he was doing it. Refreshed it a few times and eventually got the message "This tweet doesn't exist". He was doing it today.

My advice is in another day or two try it again, as I've said it does happen on these media sites because of bugs and glitches and it maybe that twitter or Facebook has to do some kind of roleback or maintenance or get some of there techys to sort it out.

I just can't imagine that Grealish or anyone would start deleting messages through there account all becaus etheyd be joining another club.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Is Jack even gonna return to Bodymoor on Monday?

Of course he's still contracted to the club and will be in breach of that if he doesn't turn up to work?

If he forces a move and goes on strike he will be a snake on a similar scale to Delph as far as i'm concerned.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

My advice is in another day or two try it again, as I've said it does happen on these media sites because of bugs and glitches and it maybe that twitter or Facebook has to do some kind of roleback or maintenance or get some of there techys to sort it out.

I just can't imagine that Grealish or anyone would start deleting messages through there account all becaus etheyd be joining another club.

They do when the old tweets are slating City and praising Utd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

What does him deleting tweets prove? That he might join City? Watch out Percy and your talk of official bids and such, we've got the inside scoop right here.

Deleting tweets including ones that are cheering on Man United when there are bids being put in by their neighbours might not be bulletproof, but it certainly does seem rather coincidental doesn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

I do know him yeah, used to work with him and he’s a top bloke. He also likes to have a laugh and a joke, so there is a high chance he’s on a wind up. Especially with him being away on holiday at the minute, he may have had a few beers and seen the Grealish bid news. I wouldn’t take the Jesus and Di Maria stuff as gospel. He has definitely be in contact with @StanBalaban and is genuinely Franny Lee’s son. I’ve met him through Nik  

Franny is definitely still well connected at City and sits in the exec boxes etc. But unlikely they’d be privy to transfer info. 

He does seem like a good lad, and it's definitely a bizarre bit of info, but thought it was worth sharing. 

I'm also revelling in not being a pussy by revealing my source. Take that Jimmy McCann and Whispers!!!

• Haha 1

Don't generally mind Jamie O'Hara on Talkshite, but I cannot believe what he just said to a caller. "Jack has only scored 6 goals last season what makes you think he is worth 100 million" Then tried to justify he is probably worth 100 million to Villa but not to Man City, an there is no way Villa could refuse 100 million. I mean where do they get these presenters from, obviously been told what to say, I cannot believe he really thinks this, click bait that's all it is. Actually shocking then the next caller wanted jack to leave, so he can improve his career under Pep and win trophies. Really must have done well to find him.

Like we have said, all the media, gagging for him to go. I cannot wait till he turns them down, or our owners tell them to do one. Pleeeese, Jack stay, if only for that reason!

8 minutes ago, Mantis said:

At the end of the day I trust the owners and the management. If he does go for only £100m it could well be the case that his injury issues are worse than we realise.

good point.....what if he fails a medical and we've spent the £100 mill.....just kidding.

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Of course he's still contracted to the club and will be in breach of that if he doesn't turn up to work?

If he forces a move and goes on strike he will be a snake on a similar scale to Delph as far as i'm concerned.

Well he might be asked not to if a deal is pretty much a certainty. 

Â