The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Davkaus said:

Deleting tweets including ones that are cheering on Man United when there are bids being put in by their neighbours might not be bulletproof, but it certainly does seem rather coincidental doesn't it?

His club is currently in talks with City over his transfer. There's a non-zero chance he'll be a City player. That's all if he's doing it because of that. Doesn't mean it's actually going to happen. 

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

They do when the old tweets are slating City and praising Utd.

Maybe a complaint was made or he's got an advisor who said your Twitter accounts abit messy with the slating of other clubs. There are legitimate company's set up who look after celebrity accounts and make sure they are not doing or saying anything they shouldn't be saying.

Again it could be any reason including someone that's been paid to look after his account, sweep it and get rid of anything that should make it look more tidier.

sometimes these accounts for professional purposes can be a good insight into what a person is like in general.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

He wouldn't be a bit part

You'd hope not (as a citeh fan). Perhaps i worded it incorrectly....if he loves, even craves affection then he has it with us in bucket loads & probably not as much with Petro Dollar FC who can't even sell out their stadium despite all the success they've bought recently. 

I remember man city as far back as late 70s. Good club, proper support but now....i dunno....perhaps I'm out of touch with the modern money spinning game now and this is the new normal ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Maybe a complaint was made or he's got an advisor who said your Twitter accounts abit messy with the slating of other clubs. There are legitimate company's set up who look after celebrity accounts and make sure they are not doing or saying anything they shouldn't be saying.

Again it could be any reason including someone that's been paid to look after his account, sweep it and get rid of anything that should make it look more tidier.

sometimes these accounts for professional purposes can be a good insight into what a person is like in general.

Exactly. He’s had the account since he was a teen. He’s not the only one with access to it. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't generally mind Jamie O'Hara on Talkshite, but I cannot believe what he just said to a caller. "Jack has only scored 6 goals last season what makes you think he is worth 100 million" Then tried to justify he is probably worth 100 million to Villa but not to Man City, an there is no way Villa could refuse 100 million. I mean where do they get these presenters from, obviously been told what to say, I cannot believe he really thinks this, click bait that's all it is. Actually shocking then the next caller wanted jack to leave, so he can improve his career under Pep and win trophies. Really must have done well to find him.

Like we have said, all the media, gagging for him to go. I cannot wait till he turns them down, or our owners tell them to do one. Pleeeese, Jack stay, if only for that reason!

Thats been the case for ages, since they discovered what we know about Jack and since we have improved as a team.....bet Leeds love being left alone, no one chasing their players.

I remember Smith saying before this window began that:

" what the media says and what our busines actually is, is more than likely 99% wrong" 

I just don't trust none of this, I certainly don't think Jack's off and I believe this to be cooked up till proven otherwise from my club making a statement that Jack's leaving.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

If we did flat out reject the offer we would of it straight away. 

We are 100% in negotiations

My opinion of NSWE will drop a notch or 2 if they're actually entertaining this offer.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

See. This whole conspiracy about Twitter is so dumb. Took two minutes to find 

Proves nothing 

How could any self respecting Villa fan possibly grow up having a soft spot for Man United?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

If we're negotiating then we're asking for more money.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

I remember Smith saying before this window began that:

" what the media says and what our busines actually is, is more than likely 99% wrong" 

I just don't trust none of this, I certainly don't think Jack's off and I believe this to be cooked up till proven otherwise from my club making a statement that Jack's leaving.

We have an incredibly tight ship. We don’t leak. No journalist is that connected to the club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Yep. Your offer is not enough. Come back when it is £150m………..

Â