The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

Can someone explain to me how you know a tweet has been deleted? Unless you have saved the link you wouldn’t know would you?

You can keyword search and I imagine it’s an API issue when using the app. Problem is, there’s no way of knowing when it was deleted. These alleged smoking gun tweets about United could have been deleted months ago. Someone just held onto the screenshots for clout. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Not true. See: Zaha. 

Unless he downs tools and stops playing, 90m + random youngster ain't gonna cut it.

Fair. But, do we really want Jack taking to the field in the same manner as Zaha does, as if football isn't worth the effort? After the Spurs transfer fell through, Jack, by his own admission, took some time to get his head right.

27 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'll be absolutely filthy if Jack ends up there but Kane stays at Spurs. 

Ever considered the possibility they never were in for Kane?

Not a Guardiola player at all.

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Grealish camp deleting tweets about citeh/united, Kevan Grealish deleted his twitter account - they sure are getting ready for the transfer. But we wait for Villa to speak. 

Probably worried he’ll lose his place now Ash Young is back.. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Well thank God he ain't joining United.

That'd be 10 times worse.

Who gives a shit who hes joining seriously? As a villa fan the important point is the loss to ASTON VILLA. The tribalism is tiresome.

I reckon he may go, I also weirdly feel he may not be as big of a loss as we all think (just a hunch don't hound me).

If we can invest in some top class signings then we don't have to reliant on Grealish so much. Hard part is convincing these guys to come. Easier with Grealish in the team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

True. Timing looks bad though.

True. However, bid made, so if Grealish wants to go then it's all over, not matter what the club want, contract, whatever.

No evidence the screenshots are recent - Twitter won’t tell you. Someone could of had that screenshot for months and shared it now for obvious reasons. 

Just now, AvonVillain said:

Fair. But, do we really want Jack taking to the field in the same manner as Zaha does, as if football isn't worth the effort? After the Spurs transfer fell through, Jack, by his own admission, took some time to get his head right.

I know he's a hothead etc, but Zaha has performed admirably since his whole transfer saga. He hasn't been going through the motions at all, he just got on with it. In fact, he had his best goalscoring season in the PL last year.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

You can keyword search and I imagine it’s an API issue when using the app. Problem is, there’s no way of knowing when it was deleted. These alleged smoking gun tweets about United could have been deleted months ago. Someone just held onto the screenshots for clout. 

It was definitely deleted within the last month, it was captured on the Wayback Machine on June 25th. Weird to delete a tweet 8 years later isn't it?

Just now, The_Steve said:

No evidence the screenshots are recent - Twitter won’t tell you. Someone could of had that screenshot for months and shared it now for obvious reasons. 

They aint that dedicated

1 minute ago, supermon said:

I reckon he may go, I also weirdly feel he may not be as big of a loss as we all think (just a hunch don't hound me).

If we can invest in some top class signings then we don't have to reliant on Grealish so much. Hard part is convincing these guys to come. Easier with Grealish in the team.

Me too. I've never rated him.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

It's shit. We make progress to near the top 6 then it gets ripped away when you are close. I trust our guys to keep going, but you need something extra to break through that barrier. Jack was that something extra that nobody else around us had.

Money will never replace Jack.....but the team, could get better...jack is one player irrespective of how good he is.

we have to stay strong and trust the owners.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Yeah the Google index cache doesn’t make sense - it could happen but only for a relatively short window.

Only other way seems to be retweets - but this makes it virtually impossible to no when it was deleted or if anything else was deleted with it.

Just now, The_Steve said:

I had an old tweet up of his for an hour because I didn't believe he was doing it. Refreshed it a few times and eventually got the message "This tweet doesn't exist". He was doing it today.

• Thanks 1

Â