The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

See. This whole conspiracy about Twitter is so dumb. Took two minutes to find 

Proves nothing 

Not that I know much about twitter, but if you go to that tweet, and click that TeamUnited hashtag, the majority of its use seems to be for non-Man United tweets and you can't actually tell from that tweet that it refers to Man U. I think it might have just been missed by whoever is deleting them. Alternatively, if tweets have only been deleted in the last hour or so, it might be deleted soon.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

Just now, Wainy316 said:

How could any self respecting Villa fan possibly grow up having a soft spot for Man United?

Jack loves football. There’s plenty of other tweets of him saying Team Madrid etc. He just enjoys watching. 

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

My opinion of NSWE will drop a notch or 2 if they're actually entertaining this offer.

Why? Maybe they think it’s good business. Or at least they’re figuring out whether or not it’s good business.

The club should get ahead of this now before the fan meltdown continues. We will end up looking like mugs if they stay silent and he slinks out the back door with a 2 line thank you statement, even if it’s for a record fee.

Either announce (via Percy if necessary) that we are negotiating his exit as he wants to leave but we want a certain fee, or announce he is staying at all costs. It will be a lot less painful to do this than the slow drip of information from Fabrizo et al that usually occurs. This is different to other transfers. The relationship of Grealish to the villa fans means this plaster just needs to be ripped off quickly or it will damage the relationship with the fan base.

Grealish should want this too (assuming he wants to leave). His legacy will be better if he honest and upfront about what is happening and why he is leaving.

Just now, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Not that I know much about twitter, but if you go to that tweet, and click that TeamUnited hashtag, the majority of its use seems to be for non-Man United tweets and you can't actually tell from that tweet that it refers to Many U. I think it might have just been missed by whoever is deleting them.

You can buy software that deletes keywords. I wouldn’t be shocked if his team drew up a list of keywords to delete in bulk. There’s simply no conspiracy here. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

My opinion of NSWE will drop a notch or 2 if they're actually entertaining this offer.

Worry would be the rest of the player! If jack feels the plans the owners sold him last year are not gonna happen other players will want to jump ship it happened under lerner so i hope our owners say whats next if jack goes.

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

See. This whole conspiracy about Twitter is so dumb. Took two minutes to find 

Proves nothing 

An old tweet about the Manchester Derby? Most neutral football fans pick a team who they want to win so don't get what the big deal is! Jack has always loved wathing the big games. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

If we're negotiating then we're asking for more money.

Are we really negotiating though?  All we’ve been told is they have bid 100m and lines are open.  I’m assuming that means we’ve received the bid and Purslow is discussing next steps with owners.  We are in no rush because we also need to talk to Jack.

39 minutes ago, nick76 said:

We aren’t going to accept 100m, while it’s a British transfer record losing Jack is worth far more on and off the pitch.  I think City are testing the waters and we know our Owners and Management are savvy and want to keep him.  I think we’ll offer Jack a massive contract and he’s happy here.  He’s not going to force a move, this would one of the most difficult decisions ever for him but we aren’t going to get to that stage which he’ll probably be relieved about.  It makes no sense for Villa to sell him, it would set us back too much from many angles and as I said Jack won’t force it so I expect next week we’ll see a smiling Jack signing an extended contract.

jack might be concerned at lack of signings

• Like 1

1 minute ago, birdman said:

An old tweet about the Manchester Derby? Most neutral football fans pick a team who they want to win so don't get what the big deal is! Jack has always loved wathing the big games. 

Case in point

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Why? Maybe they think it’s good business. Or at least they’re figuring out whether or not it’s good business.

Selling your best player two weeks before the new season, without anyone lined up to replace him, and without the draw to prospective players of European competition is f**king awful business.

• Like 2

Don’t know why everyone is so worried. It’s not even Jack’s decision to make yet. No way our owners accept £100m, which hasn’t even been offered fully in cash apparently. Would have to be closer to £150m to even get them to the table. He’s worth more to us for the next four years and leave on a free then if he wants.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

We have an incredibly tight ship. We don’t leak. No journalist is that connected to the club. 

Exactly.

Remember when our team sheet leaked and how pissed Smith was, you can tell how hush hush things are kept around the club.

I'm pretty sure someone will be getting a warned over that leak as well (Smith said) but was later revealed that it were people doing fantasy football right? But was it really you don't know do we?

so imagine what would happen to anyone who leaked to the press that Jack's leaving or City have offered this or that, I'm sure someone would lose rher ejob over something like that as it would be embarrassing for Villa.

I doubt that anything has for out and Villa won't be telling a single Journo any news till it's final and Jack's signed for Villa again or Jack's off to City,that's the only way were hearing about it.

In fact I'll put a bet that soon in the media that there is some lame as U-turn about to happen.

• Like 3

This is what always happens when there's a lack of official communication. We start second-guessing things because we need and answer. I haven't seen anything definitative saying Jack is leaving so I'm cool as a cucumber.

• Like 2

Â