The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, Okonokos said:

There is no amount of money that could replace him. Even selling him for £1billion would achieve nothing. What he gives us literally is priceless.

You don't go watching football to watch paper money do you? You want to watch great players. So no point in even thinking about selling him. The only reason would be if the club was in a financial squeeze, but we're not. 

Give Jack a 10 year contract. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

There is no amount of money that could replace him. Even selling him for £1billion would achieve nothing. What he gives us literally is priceless.

Some people will be worried, this will makes the likes of City want him even more.

But on the flipside, I feel this will make our owners even more determined to keep him!

I mean aside from accept 88 mill at the end of the season according to Caughoffside though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I confess now that I would actually sell him for £1bn. 🙂

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Ferdinand has flip flopped throughout the whole tournament.

He famously highlighted Mings as the weak point just before the first game and at half time said Mings performance should have shut up his detractors… 

the bloke makes it up as he goes along 

A bit like Neville.

Pair of fair-weather muppets.

• Like 2

Comes in, does his shnizzle goes off again fresh as a daisy.

And all that happens is the hysteria  and clamour for him keeps growing and rightly so.

Best case is this happens in the next game too, bring him on for 30 mins, he changes the game and comes off an even bigger hero.

• Like 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

Why? That's nothing to our owners. How would we use that to replace him?

What are you talking about? :blink:

1 billion could literally but an entire squad of the best players in the world.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some people will be worried, this will makes the likes of City want him even more.

Citeh's priority must be a striker surely this pre-season

Wide players - they've already got Sterling, Foden, Mahrez, Silva and Torres. Surely they'd need to move a couple on. 

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

We're going to be watching highlights of him this year in 2060. Genuinely. I've had a beer but that's where he's going. We'll be talking about this in 2060 and not just villa fans. Englishmen, bluenoses, city fans, Accrington Stanley fans. He's Beckham and Gazza combined & reincarnate.

£200m is under calling it for how much he's worth to us as a club

I said what I said and I'm not sorry

Â