The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

I concur the big nosed cock is clueless if you have 2 wing backs no need for 2 wingers!!  2 up top and Jack in the hole.

Don't forget the three centre backs, 2 defensive midfielders and a striker seemingly playing in midfield too

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

I concur the big nosed cock is clueless if you have 2 wing backs no need for 2 wingers!!  2 up top and Jack in the hole.

In theory you don't but when he doesn't let the full backs overlap then you have a problem and wipe out the whole point of them 

He's neutered the wing backs big time by playing overly cautious, apart from the saka run which jack found I can't remember a single forward run by a wing back, not one cross from either of them, if that's the case what's the point of them? 

Just now, PaulC said:

Yes Ings shouldn't be playing in that system. If that system is going to work, the fullbacks have to be much higher up the pitch. 

This is very correct and you could see it after 5 mins. Embarrassing professional management. **** embarrassing.

Stubborn this. This formation is a mess. It was against Denmark or whoever it was.

4 minutes ago, Thug said:

Honestly the front three today are the only ones with anything about them in this game.

The rest of the team are murder.  

Gomez is a liability.

I mean, he was one of the reason we beat Liverpool 7-2. On form, he shouldn't be anywhere near the team, let alone be on the pitch while Ming's sits out. 

Just now, Villarocker said:

Jack wait ages to get into the England set-up and he finds himself playing for a dinosaur manager. 

He wouldn't have had to wait ages if  we didn't have a dinosaur manager😔

Crazy that you'd use it as a measuring stick at this level but Jack's the only player on the pitch who can pick out the right 10 yard forward pass in front of their face

Winks and Phillips make so many wrong, poor or cautious passes it's unbelievable 

7 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Draws the foul for the free kick for second too. 

Best player on the pitch by a mile. 

Really is the only quality player on the pitch looks head and shoulders quality wise above everybody else. Like he is playing a different game 

8 hours ago, a-k said:

I've been watching McGinn for Scotland and not following the England match. How's Mason Mount doing?

Mount is really impressive, he got an excellent assist for Englands first goal (a lovely cross) , and a great headed assist for Englands second goal (6ft 4 Mount jumped to the clouds and headed down for Ings to hit in).....what a player.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

When was the last time 2 Villa players were on the pitch at the same time for England?

I'm guessing roughly a decade ago when Ashley Young, Downing and Bent were all included.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Mount is really impressive, he got an excellent assist for Englands first goal (a lovely cross) , and a great headed assist for Englands second goal (6ft 4 Mount jumped to the clouds and headed down for Ings to hit in).....what a player.

That hat-trick Mount scored in the 1966 World Cup Final was also a thing of beauty.

• Haha 2

Â