The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 hours ago, MaVilla said:

never thought i would ever watch an american watch football.....but.....always a first it seems.

I got drunk one night and watched a few of this guys videos.  It’s quite cool watching him gradually learn more and more about the game.  He definitely needs educating on Villa though.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MaVilla said:

never thought i would ever watch an american watch football.....but.....always a first it seems.

I noticed how quickly he picked up on the fact he gets tackled harder than normal. This is just about all he's seen of Grealish, and even he realised that already.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I got drunk one night and watched a few of this guys videos.  It’s quite cool watching him gradually learn more and more about the game.  He definitely needs educating on Villa though.

Yeah I caught a couple of his Messi reaction videos when he had barely seen any football before.  Reaction videos are strangely addictive and I feel like I should hate them.  It shows that Jack has the potential to raise the club's profile on his own anyway.

He was fine, did his normal trick of nothing on slow it down let everything gravitate towards him and see what opens up for everyone else, Hourihane being the main beneficiary but did nothing with it

Maybe a bit too safe at times but the same could be said for the whole team 

Poor game for Jack. Bit too sluggish compared to usual. That said, he’s always going to have off games - but he’ll have more good games than those. If we’re able to win when he plays poorly then it bodes well. 

Edited by bobzy

The link up with Ollie was poor. Jack played a few Hollywood passes early doors that weren't great. Needs to be careful how he handles the attention. The England stuff. Thinking you are above Villa ( not for second suggesting he is, things to be mindful of, ruined many a great talent ) Both will become more aware of each other's play positionally and make each other better players. As a team, that's what we want.

On 17/09/2020 at 19:49, Fairy In Boots said:

Deadline is next summer but think I’ll be paying out and happy to @Corleone So you can stop reminding me daily now mate.

Us staying up + Covid has dramatically changed the landscape and it’s benefiting us massively as a club, even beyond Jack

Yes I’m a villa fan and I was incredibly pissed off at the prospect of losing him, we were struggling, he’s was “off” I wasn’t happy at all. I’m glad it’s changed around because I’ve always been consistent it was happening back Jan/Feb time he’d been sounded out, a deal had been agreed in principle. And I don’t care if none of you believe me Southgate was also a factor, he has a problem with our club I don’t know why. 

regarding the United deal, it was there in Feb, think covid has wiped a lot off players values and United expected to pick him up a good £20m cheaper. 

Jack said in his interview it was 50/50 until a few days ago. There’s no smoke without fire, that’s twice we’ve been incredibly close to losing him (first was Spurs) only for us to get a bit lucky and him stay, it’s almost like fate. 

I don’t think he will go United now but you never know next year if he has a great season their will be a lot more interest in him. 

No need to pay it to me - Just pay it to the Villatalk site for their upkeep

• Like 2

Â