The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just a terrific player, he was visibly frustrated on many occasions due to the 'quality' of passing and decision making around him. As terrible as it sounds he's largely surrounded by shit head players whom he is a few level above. Only a matter of time before he leaves, he owes it to his career to do so.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ikantcpell said:

How much is he worth in todays market?

He is priceless.

No other team has a player like Jack!

It is very concerning that we will risk losing him simply because of the standard team mates we have surrounded him with.

Miles ahead of everyone in our team. One of the best midfielders/players in the league I'd argue. Can't see many other players switch places from a good side and carry a whole team the way he does. Will go to serious heights and I pray it's with us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Good to see him and buendia today, if pukki was on form then I think tonight would all be about that pass, it was sublime, wish Jack had that kind of run to pick up

Buendia is a baller

He created the goal, he was the vision behind all of our attacking play, he was solid and uncompromising in the middle of the pitch, he ran back the full length of the pitch to act as a makeshift fullback when Elmo was out of position, he did some crazy bit of skill on the edge of the Norwich penalty area in the first half that almost led to a goal....

He did everything today. Literally*. He was like a one man team.

* He didn't do any goalkeeping

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

150 million is how much I think jack is worth. Tell me he wouldn't be as good as coutinho was for Liverpool if he was playing for a top club. 

Well we should sell him and buy the players we bought in the summer again. That'd be swell.

Edited by AVTuco

He is the best dribbler in the league. How he has not been capped by England yet is absurd. I really think that he could play for anybody. I would love to see him in a team with pace and movement. He would wreak havoc!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

5 goals 5 assists already so far for Jack. He's one of the best players in the league. Making him play with the likes of Trezeguet and Wesley is almost an insult to him.

Its like Matt Le Tissier all over except Jack is not as ugly 😛 

The only positive is, even if we are relegated he will still have 3 years on his contract, so we could demand a high fee even in the championship.

Honestly though, even if we stay up I think we will struggle to keep him at the end of the season.

Not sure if his love for villa will overcome the desire to be part of a top 4 or 6 side, indent mean that negatively, just being realistic.

• Like 1

It's getting silly now.

He's up there with best Villa players I've ever seen and is probably my favourite of the lot.

He's better than Barry, he's better than Young, he's better than Benteke, he's better than Gareth effing Southgate.

He's in the Yorkie and Paul McGrath leagues.

Liverpool are 15 points clear or something and he'd start for them and make them better.

• Like 1

I think Grealish is one of the best players in the world, but he wouldn't start for Liverpool as he doesn't really suit their system, they play with three traditional midfielders that don't attack too much which is very important to the way they play as it allows their full-backs to be so attacking, and it's also what allows them to virually play with three strikers, so he wouldn't play there, and he wouldn't get in ahead of Mane or Salah in the wide forward positions.

He's just so many levels above our other players, it must just be professionally embarrassing for them to play alongside him. Grealish playing in this Villa team would be like asking Wynton Marsalis to play in Birmingham Schools Brass Band. Only Hourihane looked vaguely like he was able to stay on Grealish's wavelength, and that not for very long.

• Like 3

Â