The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Mad to think he signed a new Villa deal only last summer.

Goes to show how worthless contracts are. Doesn't mean anything. Just pushes the price tag on a player, that is all there is to it.

Yeah. That's the whole idea.

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Amazing that the best player in the world (arguably of all-time) is sitting with no contract a few weeks before the season starts. 

I'm curious to know what the LaLiga regulation was that ultimately killed the deal.

Just now, villa4europe said:

The one that says they're broke as **** so can't register new players 

Yep and by all accounts they put a lot of their hopes on the ESL garbage taking off to help them financially. There's a bunch of videos going over how badly the club as been run for many years now, that and some awful player purchases too.

Grealish signs new Villa contract at Messi is unveiled.  When asked about the pictures of him at Shitty he says his girlfriend was out with Harry Kanes wife and as he was at a loose end he had one of those stadium tours 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

He didn't look too pleased in that picture earlier today where he was seen being driven away after his supposed medical. I think I know why now... 

Jack to the doctor "Well doc, fit or what hey?" 

Doctor to Jack "Yes Jack, your stats are great. Your heart and lungs are fine and all your vitals are above average. Everything seems to be....excuse me Mr Guardiola, we are conducting a medical here. Can I help you?" 

Pep to doc and Jack "Clearly there's a problem here. Firstly, his hair. He cannot run around with hair flopping around like that, it'll blind him. Secondly, his shins are kaput. Look at those calves, clearly swollen from damage previously inflicted. Sorry but you've failed your medical Jack. Close the door on the way out, there's a good boy". Jack leaves, crying. 

Pep to doctor "Now doc, get yourself sorted as Lionel Messi is on the next flight into Manchester. Chop chop" 

tenor.gif

Â