The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just watching some youtube clips of him last season.

AVFC player of the year 15/16 

That's my prediction

Well if our other signings work out, he will have some stiff competition and we will be fighting to keep him here next season.

Just watching some youtube clips of him last season.

AVFC player of the year 15/16

That's my prediction

Totes agree bro. He's been a bit forgotten, what with the injury and all other goings on, bit this is set to be his breakout season. I doubt he will disappoint.

4 goals 9 assists and a shit load of highlights I reckon.

is it weird that jack Grealish is the one i'm looking most forward to seeing this season above all these potential signings???

reason being it was jacks first season of 1st team football and countless times i watched him create chances or pass and get into space with no ball back to him, from past players. But, now we've these new signings around him he will be able to feed off and feed him properly, I think that he's going to go another step forward again .. really hope he gets a goal early to give him that confidence aswell, think Grealish will be main man or one of two this season. 

Think this team goes as far as young Jack does. At the end of last season everything went through him, I can't see it changing this season. Personally can't wait to see him and Gil link up, it feels good to finally have creative players playing for us.   

Kid's a lock to start for us this season but yeah disrupted pre season so think he'll be from the bench in the opening weeks.

Looking like the front trio next week will be Ayew- Gestede- Sinclair but long term I think it will be Ayew-Adebayor-Grealish.

Time to grow up and step up kid. You might be young but AVFC needs a new star now.

Your the only one left the fans currently have a connection too as well. 

Clark? Guzan? Westwood? Baker? Gabby?

Not sure he's the only one. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

I will be going against the tide on this BUT

Grealish is a Talent but has he really done anything to justify these expectations?

I do not see him this season as being one of the main players and if he starts 10-15 games he has done well.

So far he has played a few games and had one exceptional game (Semi vs Liverplop) but apart from that just showed promise.  He was one of the worst players in the Final though he had quite a bit of competition for that.

Going back we had players such as Shaw, Walters, Daley who made a bigger impact at that age.  Even Stefan Moore played a blinder in his first start.

I am happy if we buy players that will compete for Grealish's spot on the team as it hopefully make him fight harder and become a better player.

• Like 1

Â