The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Interesting that Jacks receiving a tad of criticism yet stats show he has the best pass success rate in the league.

One player that has had a far more memorable season is Jack Grealish, who remains embroiled in an international tug of war. The teenager's composure in possession is such that he is now the Irish-cum-English equivalent of Xavi. Perhaps that's a stretch, but the two players shared the same pass accuracy in 2014/15, with Grealish's figure of 92.7% the best of all Premier League players with 10 or more appearances.football-english-soccer-league-blackpool

Interesting that Jacks receiving a tad of criticism yet stats show he has the best pass success rate in the league.

One player that has had a far more memorable season is Jack Grealish, who remains embroiled in an international tug of war. The teenager's composure in possession is such that he is now the Irish-cum-English equivalent of Xavi. Perhaps that's a stretch, but the two players shared the same pass accuracy in 2014/15, with Grealish's figure of 92.7% the best of all Premier League players with 10 or more appearances.football-english-soccer-league-blackpool

Not seen any criticism of his ability.

One player that has had a far more memorable season is Jack Grealish, who remains embroiled in an international tug of war. The teenager's composure in possession is such that he is now the Irish-cum-English equivalent of Xavi. Perhaps that's a stretch, but the two players shared the same pass accuracy in 2014/15, with Grealish's figure of 92.7% the best of all Premier League players with 10 or more appearances.football-english-soccer-league-blackpool

Not seen any criticism of his ability.

Jack Grealish isn't receiving any criticism about what he does on the pitch, just for some the things that went on over the summer.

Really hoping for a great season from Jack.

He will have a fantastic season I'm sure. Currently the best player we have.

agreed, he is a fabulous young player, hopefully we'll hang onto him, can't wait to see how he develops

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

god damn it, just put him in my fantasy team.

Have replace him with Cattermole now

Bloody Cattermole? Good god man, are you trying to win the thing?

god damn it, just put him in my fantasy team. 

Have replace him with Cattermole now

Carles Gil is 0.5 million cheaper than Grealish

i went with Anya instead and gave me chance to bolster my terrible defence :D

Â