The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

At least Gary Gardner is working hard getting superfit in the off season. He was working out with Dan Crowley. Wasn't he one of ours? I'm not saying Jack should be training as well as he deserves a break but I prefer the commitment and dedication of the other two lads. You haven't made it yet Jack. Don't blow it. Just my opinion. I do think media have blown it out of proportion but we all knew they would and so would Jack.

I suggest you read certain articles that show the effects of binge drinking on the brains of 18/19 year olds.

Quite shocking findings tbh.

Can't have too bad an effect or I'm sure most of us here would be unable to hold down a job or function in society based on our youthful overindulgence

**** knows how I ever got through a degree and then an MSc in Finance after all the binge drinking I did. I should be some unemployable bum with barely enough brain cells to tie my own shoelaces.

I don't remember Paul McGrath or Gazza being the reasons why I decided to try a drink. Or maybe they were but my brain is too damaged to remember.

• Like 1

Surely we are due another drunken photo of Jack by now. Anyone know when it's going to be released?

This will be in all the tabs tomorrow, I believe...

giant-lego-man.jpg

Clearly a health hazard getting so legless you collapse by the sea.this kids getting no guidance in his life

hopefuly wasnt a high tide

Edited by Villan81

Surely we are due another drunken photo of Jack by now. Anyone know when it's going to be released?

giant-lego-man.jpg

Soo young and already washed-up...

Edited by sne

giant-lego-man.jpg

His a bit yellow, got liver probs already. Keep off the booze kids :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to see Jack feature for a full season. He's going to be massive for us this year.

I really hope he scores his first goal at Villa park.

We can but hope but as it stands right now I think he is heading for the subs bench for the start of the season. Drunk, injured and probably behind in his fitness since he last played.... just saying.

Â