The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Can't wait to see Jack feature for a full season. He's going to be massive for us this year.

I really hope he scores his first goal at Villa park.

We can but hope but as it stands right now I think he is heading for the subs bench for the start of the season. Drunk, injured and probably behind in his fitness since he last played.... just saying.

I doubt he is still drunk

• Like 1

Just play him, don't think we are able to just bench this type of talent, have a look at the squad again there folks! As for his off the field antics I am sure he has been spoken to and was on his holidays ffs, it's dealt with and move on. I for one hope if he is impressing in training and pre season that he will be picked on merit and not benched regardless of how well he is doing.

Can't wait to see Jack feature for a full season. He's going to be massive for us this year.

I really hope he scores his first goal at Villa park.

We can but hope but as it stands right now I think he is heading for the subs bench for the start of the season. Drunk, injured and probably behind in his fitness since he last played.... just saying.

I doubt he is still drunk

Did you see the size of the vodka bottle though?

I assume he and Gil are basically competing for the same position, so if Gil is impressing and back in the fold, then there's nothing wrong with benching Grealish for a while, especially if the club feel he needs to take a lesson or two from this summer. 

What is the position for Grealish or Gil though?

One of them in behind the main striker (Adebayor)?

Couldn't they both play in there behind Adebayor?

One of them in behind two strikers (Adebayor and Agbonlahor)?

Will be interesting to see how we line up at Bournemouth. I hope like anybody that Grealish has a big season but I certainly don't want him on the pitch and Gil on the bench just because it's him, and he's a Villa boy etc. I definitely don't know at this stage what our best team is. Not sure if that's good or bad at the moment. 

What is the position for Grealish or Gil though?

One of them in behind the main striker (Adebayor)?

Couldn't they both play in there behind Adebayor?

One of them in behind two strikers (Adebayor and Agbonlahor)?

Will be interesting to see how we line up at Bournemouth. I hope like anybody that Grealish has a big season but I certainly don't want him on the pitch and Gil on the bench just because it's him, and he's a Villa boy etc. I definitely don't know at this stage what our best team is. Not sure if that's good or bad at the moment. 

Please could you stop saying Adebayor so much. 

No we wouldn't. They're only 2 wingers and a support 'striker'. There's 2 centre mids and 4 defenders to stick in there too.

Gil based on the two training matches is far more useful than Grealish has been over the last half-season. 

Ive been saying this for a while, just Sherwood didn't have the bottle last season. Hope he plays him over Grealish. Grealish is a little limited at the moment, though plenty of time for the lad.

Gil based on the two training matches is far more useful than Grealish has been over the last half-season.

Ive been saying this for a while, just Sherwood didn't have the bottle last season.

What a strange comment.. Didn't have the bottle?? He gave a teenager his first league start.. Think that takes a lot of bottle.

Ive been saying this for a while, just Sherwood didn't have the bottle last season.

What a strange comment.. Didn't have the bottle?? He gave a teenager his first league start.. Think that takes a lot of bottle.

Yeah, not sure what he was trying to prove, he was far far from ready. Though Im talking about Gil.

Yeah, not sure what he was trying to prove, he was far far from ready. Though Im talking about Gil.

I know you're talking about Gil, but it makes no sense as it took more bottle to play and start a teenager.

Â