The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Screenshot_20210410-140301~2.png

Pretty sad that Mo has had to post this, due to the unrelenting nonsense on the Villa social media pages 🤦🏾‍♂️

Who is Mo please? 

• Like 1

This article about Kane... anyone else get immensely annoyed by it? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56712336

I can see the same article, almost word for word, being posted about Jack in a couple of years time. Already have been to a degree to be honest.  Such trash talking "journalism". I don't expect better from the BBC anymore, but it really is bad. 

41 minutes ago, villatillidie1980 said:

At Villa Park with Dean and Craig Shakespeare watching the Youth team in the Cup 5th round today

No can’t be, Grealish is in rehab and Smith won’t play the kids in the first team so he wouldn’t be watching them obviously so I’ve been told. Fake News 😉

• Haha 2

I'm sure I said during the last round, Grealish being there to watch the younguns play just shows that he's here for the long haul. I'm half expecting to see him on the touchline for a first team game, barking the orders out ala Ronaldo for Portugal. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, villatillidie1980 said:

At Villa Park with Dean and Craig Shakespeare watching the Youth team in the Cup 5th round today

While it looks like John Terry played golf this morning and checked out construction works on his house this afternoon before relaxing in the sun with his wife 

Not knocking the guy but I still cannot see him stepping up in to management any time soon, lives a good life 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

While it looks like John Terry played golf this morning and checked out construction works on his house this afternoon before relaxing in the sun with his wife 

Not knocking the guy but I still cannot see him stepping up in to management any time soon, lives a good life 

Yep. Maybe later on in his life, but you'd urely have to be mad to give up that work life balance when ur on good money and have the life he has.

As for Jack, that's a sign he loves football, loves villa, and isn't a drug addict.

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Every time I've been to an U23 game at Bodymoor, Terry has been there - it's pretty unusual for him to miss one.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Every time I've been to an U23 game at Bodymoor, Terry has been there - it's pretty unusual for him to miss one.

Guess it's hard to know this, but does anyone know if he's taking coaching badges and stuff? 

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

is there any medical treatments or surgeries that can fix shin splints? (i assume not?)

As an ordinary Joe in the street 'no' - it's just rest.

Whether villa have advanced equipment to promote healing for shin splints ?? - not sure.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Guess it's hard to know this, but does anyone know if he's taking coaching badges and stuff? 

Yes he is/was. Prior to last season he started I believe. Have no idea how it's going but from my source said he wasn't the most frequent of attendees 

3 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Yes he is/was. Prior to last season he started I believe. Have no idea how it's going but from my source said he wasn't the most frequent of attendees 

You would think that if he had ambitions of being a manager he would be busting a gut to get his badges.

On 10/04/2021 at 14:38, sidcow said:

Who is Mo please? 

He’s little disabled lad(he may actually be an adult now) think he used to be at acorns. Jack does speak to him a lot, bought him a bee PlayStation this year. Gabby knows him as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Â