The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Its important for Grealish that he goes to the euros. we could loose him anyway!

What does the loose him anyway refer to? That he could be out next season because this injury?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I want him to run the length of the pitch beating 6 defenders and dink the keeper in the 89th minute of the final followed by weeks of I'm not leaving wolf of Wall Street gifs

angry leonardo dicaprio GIF

and still Southgate would praise Mount more...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Noooo

Don't bite, Mount vs grealish stems from 5 at the back vs 4, southgate has to play them both, mount is quality and has to play in the central midfield 3, Jack has to play in the attacking 3, England's best team has them both starting 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Noooo

Don't bite, Mount vs grealish stems from 5 at the back vs 4, southgate has to play them both, mount is quality and has to play in the central midfield 3, Jack has to play in the attacking 3, England's best team has them both starting 

I’m just jesting! Just when Jack played well, Southgate couldn’t wait to move the answer from Jack to Mount.  Just got my goat a little.  Both should start I agree.

10 hours ago, nick76 said:

Gareth’s Southgate spells poo poo in his alphabeti spaghetti then giggles, dribbles and follows through 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Screenshot_20210410-140301~2.png

Pretty sad that Mo has had to post this, due to the unrelenting nonsense on the Villa social media pages 🤦🏾‍♂️

The only thing I have seen evidence of Jack looking a bit goggle eyed and addicted to is big black jubbly bouncing titties. 

Fair play  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I can actually feel that

Yeah same I thought damn she twerkin then the ball buster came..

Gita give the guy credit he took it like a champ, bet he's got a broken boner though🤣🤣.

Edited by Dave-R

Â