The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Aside from us some how being able to afford to keep him that would be probably he the best scenario possible all round.

Almost sounds too good to be true.

I hope it's true, if only to shove it up the rear entrance of that Leicester fan @babyblue

If this is remotely true then JT must have had a big input into it. He rates Jack very highly and obviously loves Chelsea ( and Villa now apparently) so this would fit very nicely if indeed he is to have a coaching role at Chelsea in the future. With all that in mind I think it would probably appeal to Jack too.

51 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Was just about to post the same thing. If this is true (and that's a massive IF) then we ought to snap their hands off. Although it seems a bit too good to be true because it not only goes a long way to sorting out our financial mess we also get to keep hold of Jack for the year, minimising the disruption to our playing squad allowing us to probably keep the players that we would need to were our financial issues non-existent, and thus giving us a massive chance of getting up next season.

But like you say, when something's too good to be true it's normally because it's BS.

I'm going to say it. That doesn't sounds too good to be true at all. Jack going to Chelsea would be horrible.

Him signing a new contract is too good to be true ;) 

I'm sick of us wasting money on shit footballers. We've got a good one who loves the club. Let's try and keep him. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Aside from us some how being able to afford to keep him that would be probably he the best scenario possible all round.

I agree that woukd be a great deal for us and I'd accept if that was the conditions (no recall clause though and firat option on him should they sell as a pl club)

Chelsea’s net spend hasn’t actually been that high over the past few years. If they were going to spend 30m on a midfielder they would probably be selling another midfielder so I very much doubt they would loan out the new signing straight away. 

It’s a non starter guys. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

So there is gossip that Chelsea are interested in signing Jack for £30m and loan him back to us for the upcoming season.

I wouldn't take this serious but for where we are it probably wouldn't be the worst possible outcome.

Better for him as well being loaned to us rather than Vitesse Arnhem...

Terry working as the middle man?

Anyway just putting it out there, most likely bs.

If that were to happen, I would go into the season with so much more belief and excitement. That would honestly be incredible.

..but unlkely.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How depressing would it be selling your most gifted youth product in years, not even to build a team, but just to pay off **** debt. 

In my opinion this is exactly what is going to happen.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Where that is the case it usually is. Nice rumour though. Chelsea might loan him to us for the next ten years they make a habit of loaning out players season after season after all. ;) 

3 hours ago, sne said:

So there is gossip that Chelsea are interested in signing Jack for £30m and loan him back to us for the upcoming season.

I wouldn't take this serious but for where we are it probably wouldn't be the worst possible outcome.

Better for him as well being loaned to us rather than Vitesse Arnhem...

Terry working as the middle man?

Anyway just putting it out there, most likely bs.

With Chelsea record of loan signings he might never leave us then ;)

• Like 4

I just came back from getting a laptop of mine fixed and in the back I heard the owner talking to someone in there saying he spoke to someone who is the son of someone (didn't catch the surname but the first name was Sam) and he said that Grealish was going for a medical at Spurs tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, paul1984 said:

I just came back from getting a laptop of mine fixed and in the back I heard the owner talking to someone in there saying he spoke to someone who is the son of someone (didn't catch the surname but the first name was Sam) and he said that Grealish was going for a medical at Spurs tomorrow.

Made my stomach sick reading that ?

• Sad 1

Just now, 7392craig said:

Made my stomach sick reading that ?

Don't take it as gospel but it wasn't someone seeking publicity I just overheard him telling a work mate.

If true I wonder what the fee is, Spurs aren't known to pay well and a bidding war doesnt seem to have happened or we would have heard about it.

Â