The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

If you don't follow events closely then you'll probably think that Villa is about to enter administration and that we have to sell cheap - I think this is where a lot of journalists are. But as it stands, there is no need to sell him cheap - if we had to keep him it could just about be done and he offers us massive hope next season. I'll take the £40 mill if it is offered, who wouldn't, but I'll also take Jack starting for us next league game. 

With the departure of Wolves and Fulham to the PL, and the dross coming down, he will be hands down by a country mile the best player in this league.

getting £40 million for Grealish? Cloud cuckoo land.

If you get £20m plus add-ons consider yourselves fortunate. Might be worth inserting a buy back clause though if you get back to the Premier League in the next 5 years.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

If you get £20m plus add-ons consider yourselves fortunate. Might be worth inserting a buy back clause though if you get back to the Premier League in the next 5 years.

If it is true that he is a target for Spurs, and they plan to land him in their midfield, even on the bench, that goes to show you what he's worth.

Eriksen, Alli, Dier, Lamela, Sissoko, Wanyama, Son, Dembele, Moura and Winks.

You don't walk in to that midfield worth less than 40 million or thereabouts.

Not unless the club you're poaching from is in dire form and hand is forced.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Did you put in a buy back clause like that when you sold Tom Ince and Will Hughes? Thanks for your considered opinion from all at cloud cuckoo land.:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Hello colonel. Long time no see. Remember when I said Derby always bottle it and you got all worked up? 

Anyway you are probably right about Grealish. 20m is about right. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

That last bit shows your lack of knowledge on the current situation at AVFC     (Were going up next season  :) )

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hello colonel. Long time no see. Remember what I said Derby always bottle it and you got all worked up? 

Anyway you are probably right about Grealish. 20m is about right. 

Pretty sure i didn't get worked up about that, only the erm 'Formatting' issue.  I'm pretty sure i expected us to tank in February/March as usual.

oh and hello :)   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John said:

Did you put in a buy back clause like that when you sold Tom Ince and Will Hughes? Thanks for your considered opinion from all at cloud cuckoo land.:D

Nope, by the time we get there they'll have retired!

Anyway, just a reminder, I don't come on here to troll or anything, i have skin in the Villa game as it were. My eldest son (25) is a Villa fan and I have accompanied him a few times in the Holte End of your crumbling but magnificent stadium.

• Like 2

Â